2.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I would not recommend this product to no one. This product dried out my skin so much , and it burned horribly after a few days. I moisturized and it did not help at all .. I'm not using it anymore & waiting for my skin to return from this dry state

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

I just love this product. It really deep cleans my pores. But its for the days when my skin is not oily. I just use this cleanser in winter. In summer time it doesn't work for my extremely oily summer skin

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Fine

2.0

5 years ago

Dries skin out like no other.so made my skin a total oil slick. as a result i got more and more breakouts which are big and painful. Don't ever buy.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

Honestly I don't think the name of this cleanser should even be called "Oil-free Acne Wash." It should just be called "Oil-free Grapefruit Wash." This cleanser did nothing to my skin to be honest. All this cleanser did was dry out my skin. There was no significant difference from the first day I had purchased this product. This cleanser claims to clear breakouts BUT AGAIN all it did was dry out my skin. But yes it does remove most dirt on the skin and pretty much all of the skins natural oil. I honestly feel this cleanser is not for people with troubled acne prone skin. I recommend this cleanser for people who get few breakouts once or twice a year or a couple of pimples on their period and are trying to get rid of a breakout! And TRUST ME I CLEANSED MY SKIN MANY TIMES I had this cleanser for about a month yet nothing happened. Don't buy this cleanser if you have acne prone skin ! IT WILL DO NOTHING!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrunette

No no no. Nope!

About reviewer (322 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I hated this product. I bough it because I was breaking out quite a bit. All it did for me was break my skin out even more. It dried my skin out and even felt like it was burning my skin. The only thing I enjoyed about this product was the smell.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

5 years ago

This product is HORRIBLE... if anything it made my skin break out even more. I had used this product about a year back and I still remember it not working in any shape or form. My face, even though neither too oily or too dry, always felt extremely dry after using this product. I got deep, cystic acne or even small breakouts despite using this religiously every night. To be blunt, I do not recommend this product to anyone!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

Do NOT use this if you have dry skin! This is one of the best cleansers I've tried, for oily skin. I love it, it clears my skin of blemishes within a few days. However, it is quite drying, which I don't mind (I do moisturise afterwards), but I would definently not recommend for dry/sensitive skin.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I personally haven't tried this but my sister has and wanted me to write this review on her behalf (we have similar skin types). The only good thing about this product is the packaging. It looks pretty and has a pump. My sister got this solely on the fact that its an "Oil Free Acne Wash". She was breaking out during the time and this face wash made it worst. It was harsh, felt like it burned and made the breakouts worst. She wanted to give it a go and used it for about 1 week. After seeing this, I didnt want to try it out. She threw it out after.

About reviewer (201 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I have been using this for a good 3 weeks now, I really like this it helps with my oily skin too, smells great and really cleans your skin, skin feels smooth & deeply cleansed. I only brought this product because I really love the neutrogena pink grapefruit moisturiser. The one I have got is the exact same as this but it doesn't state the word 'acne' on the bottle, but it's the exact same with the pump bottle. This really helps to prevent spots, it does this by drying out the skin so probably not a good thing if you have dry skin to start with, but should be fine for oily/combination skin types.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure