Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by age: 19-24
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

4.2

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

Awesome serum. I use it once a day, in the morning before applying makeup. It feels and works like a primer! It has a very smooth, silicon-y texture and instantly diminishes the look of pores and fine lines. I am almost finished with my bottle, and I think I may try something different next (just because of all the options on the market!) but I will certainly come back to this in the future!

on 12/14/2012 5:17:00 PM

I used the trial size i managed to get at sears, and have loved it ever since. Yes it is a pricey, but trust me when i say a little goes a long way. All you need is a little pump and dab it all over your face then rub it in. I was surprised at how nice it felt and it seemed to have a nice matte finish to it, and even more surprised when my skin never broke out once while using it. Which is a first for me considering i have very sensitive skin so using new products usually end up leaving my face red and irritated for at least a week. I would definitely use this again :)

on 3/12/2012 2:20:00 PM

I use this during the day. Makes my face so smooth. I love it.

on 1/23/2012 6:47:00 PM

It feels like slathering a silicone based product. It does make your skin smooth and soft but just only temporarily. It doesn't do anything it said it would. Expensive for nothing

on 2/18/2010 8:15:00 PM

I had a small sample of this that I used over the course of a couple nights to see how much of an effect it would have on my wrinkles. I'm still young, but I do have laugh lines around my mouth. I really liked the scent and consistency of this product, but it terms of its effectiveness, it is very short term. I applied it at night and in the morning the lines were dramatically diminished, but this only lasted through the next day. When I was all out of the product and did not apply it at night, I noticed that the wrinkles were noticeable again the next morning. If you want short term results, I would recommend this!