Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum

AQUA/WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • SERINE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER • DIMETHICONOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 • PARFUM/FRAGRANCE

on 7/26/2016 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

My skin ( combination - oily t-zone - breakout prone - easily dehydrated - humongous pores )

Price - Very very reasonable. A lot of serums cost nearly double what this costs, and do the same job.

Packaging - Hygienic and Preeeetty. Looks lovely in my bathroom cabinet

Absorption - Very fast

Smell - Beautiful. Refreshing. Clean.

Texture - Runny. Small amount does the job for me.

Effects - Has not caused me to breakout.
-Skin is glowing from the extra nourishment & hydration.
-Skin has increased plumpness.
-Helped massively with any dehydration.

Beautiful, affordable serum!

on 5/26/2016 6:10:00 PM

Overall, I like this stuff. I use it in the daytime in the cooler Spring and Fall months, before I have to get really serious about Winter skincare layers for cold weather. As a hydrating serum, I'd say it's in the medium range of neither being too heavy or too light, and it works really well. I apply it to damp skin and moisturize afterwards with a gel-type moisturizer, then pat on some sunscreen. It keeps my skin well hydrated, especially considering that in the colder months, I live and work in a climate that has very little humidity and there's central air heating everywhere that dries everything out even further. I'm extremely picky about my serums and am obsessive about hydration, and based on that, I would definitely repurchase this one (I've already repurchased a few times).

To Read all 62 Reviews, Login or Join

I wanted to like this as it's such a good price and has had overall pretty great reviews but I realised it was making my cheeks really red. I have normal, dehydrated skin which is prone to redness and this just made my cheeks so irritated. I'm not sure what ingredient is the problem, perhaps the perfume? It is noticeably fragranced.

on 10/12/2014 11:53:00 PM

I am going to update my review later but I just wanted to say that alcohol is NOT listed as an ingredient on the one I purchased today from Ulta. They must have updated the ingredients but its definitely not on there.

I will update after one week of use under my moisturizer!

on 8/29/2014 9:01:00 AM

First of all i have really sensitive skin thats very dehydrated all da times, so a serum seems to be a good idea. And i trusted vichy because it looks all clinical and claims to be made for sensitive skin. I have used numerous bottles just to find myself using more and more overtime. I noticed something it not right. I started reading up about ingredients that r bad for sensitive skin and off course alcohol and fragrances r on top of that list. And then i take a look at this serum and wa la alcohol and fragrances. The big problem with alcohol in skincare specially in the beggining of the list is that it gives u an illusion of ur skin being supple and fresh at the beggining. But as u continue to use it your skin is actually getting damage by it little by little das why i found myself pumping more and more each time while my skin still feels dry. Brand like this should feel very ashame of themselves because they market their products as if they are made for sensitive skin while the reality is the complete opposite. After i stopped using this and replace with another serum, my cystic acne has gone down tremandously! I am so mad at myself for spending so much money on this products over the past yrs… so i write this review so that others dont have to…

on 12/30/2013 12:17:00 PM

Another vichy product with alcohol

I actually really liked this product..
not as good as other Serums I tried so i will not repurchase, but for this price i think it is quite good...
But yeah..I agree the ingredients are ....simple...

on 6/7/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The ingredient list of this serum looked simple enough (and the ingredients looked cheap despite the price of the product), but I broke out from it. I've use products with denatured alcohol with no problem, so don't know why this made me react horribly, and dry out my face. Not for sensitive skin.

on 4/12/2013 11:05:00 PM

My face was feeling very dehydrated this winter. I can't use richer face creams because they clog my pores. This serum came with a glowing recommendation from the beauty consultant at Shoppers Drug Mart. It made my face feel more comfortable from the first application. I used it all winter under a light moisturizer and it made my face feel supple and fresh.
I was thinking I would only use it in the winter, but then I thought it would be perfect for summer when I don't want anything heavy but need a little hydration. Not only did I finish the bottle ( and finishing a product is rare for me), but I would rebuy it.

on 4/10/2013 12:16:00 AM