Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

This is the BEST rosewater toner!! I spray it all over my face everynight to hydrate and soothe my skin before I put on my nighttime moisturizer. It feels so amazing on the skin.. I have been in loved with it since they used it on me at the Mario Badescu spa in New York. And its so inexpensive.. In the past I used to use the Thayers Rosewater toner, which is good, but for me it was making my skin TOO hydrated if that makes sense.. plus Thayers is more Rose overwhelming I feel.. I definitely rec'd the MB over Thayers anyday!

on 8/16/2005 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gotta say I'm surprised by the negatives too. My skin is dry and sensitive, but downright parched and cracking in MN winters. I use this daily in winter and when I fly. Scent is light and not overwhelming. Its a picker-upper and feels great.

on 8/2/2005 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand the negatives. It's a moisturizing spray not a miracle product.
It's fantastic for summer when my face gets all red and inflamed.

I love the smell & never had the breakouts the others mentioned.

There is nothing wrong with this spray, it was just not that impressive, and since my whole skincare arsenal is MB products (it adds up, believe me) I can't afford to repurchase anything that isn't a MUST-HAVE. A lot of their products are trial and error, some work for your particular skin type, some don't and some you'll never be without again. I always get new samples with my orders and have found the products that best work for me and will never live without them AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME! I can't believe it took me 26 years to discover the wonders of MB!!!!!!

on 11/23/2004 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I needed something to set my mineral makeup and I just noticed this line at my local nordstroms. The sales associate was no help so I just decided to read the back of the bottle and I found this gem *sarcasm*. For $7 I figured it was worth a shot, but I was so wrong. I have clear skin which is dry but I never have breakouts and I woke up this morning with 3 of the biggest zits I've ever seen in my life. I know people say that pimples take weeks to form but I definitely don't believe that. My skincare routine and makeup hasn't changed, the only thing that I changed/added was the facial spray and up came the pimples. The scent of this spray is also annoying and it actually does last a long time. I'm usually not sensitive to scents but this one bothered me. Save your money and skin on this product and find a better alternative.

on 10/19/2004 7:24:00 PM

My mom insisted that I try this, and the next day I woke up with 4 huge zits. My skin was doing fine before using this product!

on 12/15/2003 12:41:00 AM

This is a really refreshing moisturizer/toner that leaves my fave glowing and calm. I love sparying this all over my face and neck. The aroma is invigorating and the spray leaves my face moisturized and toned, not dry or sticky. I love this product and I've read in Elle magazine it's one Sarah Jessica Parker loves. Martha Stewart has this in her medicine cabinet as well. I love it too.