73%

$12.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

Purchased this spray several times, thinking it's given me wonderful results before I realized something. This toner spray seems to work great if my other products are doing their job, but it also sucks and adds zero benefits if my other products are already failing. It essentially does nothing for my acne, combo skin, but if everything else is clicking, it seems necessary. Realized this after a product that included kelp and algae really broke me out and irritated my skin. This "must-have" toner did nothing to help and now that my skin is improving, I'm ready to find a new toner because although it smells lovely and doesn't irritate my skin, if it doesn't add something in terms of results, I don't need it.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 months ago

Tried this as the only different product to my usual routine, having gotten my combination skin to a pretty good, clear place & it gave me spots within a day- in really weird places where it’s not normal to have acne or oily skin (like under my eye). It’s cheap & the packaging is a bit clinical but fine, but as with plenty of other reviewers, this alone has caused breakouts for me.

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

5 months ago

The smell is lovely! Although I haven't noticed much changes/improvements to my skin, I would keep using it because the packaging is convenient to use- spritz it on before applying facial serums and moisturizers.

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

from

9 months ago

Apart from feeling refreshing and smelling nice this didn't do anything special for my skin, plain old rosewater isn't far really and has a lower pricetag. Enjoyable but unnecessary.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

9 months ago

I have this, and am not impressed. I have tried many Mario Badescu products, and this is marginal at best. It doesn't seem to do much more than spraying water on your face. There's so many better moisturizing sprays out on the market. Don't waste your money on this - no matter how inexpensive it is.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

2.0

9 months ago

This is one of the many MB products I've purchased. I haven't been impressed by many of his products, but this is the most popular product of his so I wanted to give it a try before I decide to just stop buying his products for good. The bottle is beautiful. The color scheme is beautiful - pink, greens, and white. The scent isn't amazing. I thought the cucumber spray smelled much better. It feels amazing on the skin, especially on a hot day. It did not break me out, which is impressive. But it did nothing positive for my skin. My skin feels and looks the same. Knowing what I know now about MB products containing steroids, I definitely won't repurchase. MB is canceled.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

10 months ago

Got this from my mom, she got it at Nordstrom rack. Thanks, momma! ???? It was the mini size. It smelled great and was refreshing but I didn't feel it did much else. It was nice though and I enjoyed it. Used it all up but I wouldn't purchase for myself.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

a year ago

I honestly have no idea how you all think this is a bad product. I have extremely oily skin and am extremely prone to spots and this has cleared my skin completely. Packaging is so simple and stunning, the price is great value for what it is. so seriously reconsider your skin routing because for me this is the best thing I've ever bought for my skin. Everyone I've spoken to also believes this, so if you are wondering whether to buy this product, absolutely do it will work for you because it is the most perfect product out there

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

This facial spray is awful! I got it as a setting spray and to hydrate my face. Nothing really happened, but after a couple days use I got 5 giant red cystic pimples randomly scattered on my face. I was so heartbroken because I had been using a strict skincare regimen since September 2018, and finally by December my face didn’t break out anymore. I was finally on the path to a clear face. And then this happened to ruin all of my progress, and cause me to become super self conscious. Would definitely not recommend if you have acne or are acne prone because the acne it causes is very painful, red, bumpy, and most of all noticeable. DO NOT BUY THIS.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

a year ago

I honestly love this product, and I've run through several bottles over the years. For my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin it works wonders. I find it both really calming for my skin overall and it really helps treat any acne that crops up here and there (iirc the thyme and bladderwrack extracts are largely responsible for this). It's pleasantly rose scented, but not artificially so, and it works great for setting/refreshing makeup if you have dry skin. Personally my favourite way to use it is to apply a good layer of something like Hada Labo Premium HA and then liberally spray this over the top before sealing everything in with moisturizer. It really keeps my skin plump and hydrated since humectants like that need moisture to dry into the skin. As long as they don't change the formula I will keep purchasing it.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other, Cool