4.3

$48.00 on Violet Grey
Shop Now

Reviews

6 months ago

This is my go to facial mist during the winter months. It helps with dry skin around the nose area if you have a cold. Even with dry lips or nails. My favorite is to use before I put my foundation on. It makes it for a smooth coverage. I like to buy it in the Tatchas skincare holiday box to save some cash. It is the best besides Biossciance facial mist. The squalane helps dry skin.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

3.0
from

a year ago

At first sprtiz, makes skin appear luminous. After two hrs, my dehydrated skin appeared oily n pores n bumps became visible. Won't buy again unless my skin turns into a hlass surface with no pores n bumps.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

3.0

a year ago

I was hesitant to try this mist because I have oily skin and worried it would just make it look even greasier. I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't, and instead gave a more polished radiant glow the first few times I used it. BUT, it broke me out. I hadn't tried any new products in the time I used it, so I don't believe the breakouts could be attributed to anything else. Another small complaint is that the nozzle doesn't deliver a fine spray, so it requires a few sprays to cover most of your face and even then there were parts that the spray didn't seem to reach.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

This is by far the BEST facial mist I’ve ever owned! It hydrates my face beautifully, refreshes my make up and has the best spray output by far!... it doesn’t leave my face dripping or wet feeling. When you think of ‘mist’ this is what it should feel like- micro fine droplets. Face dries quickly after a few spritzes. Gives a most healthy radiant glow to the face. I reserve this spray for special occasions. Love this!!

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

2.0

a year ago

I don’t get the hype. Left a film on my face which felt tight. Prefer caudilie grape water.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

a year ago

absolute favorite....i have oily skin so i don't use this as a setting spray but i use it after i moisturizer and before i put primer on and let me tell you.... my make up game has changed and so has my skin... this stuff is truly HOLY GRAIL. it makes your make up/skin look perfect, it moisturizers really well..i do have oily skin but sometimes i have dry skin which makes my make up look patchy so this has helped a lot. i started buying it as the travel size one because its pretty pricey... but then i started buying the full package and it is worth every cent....

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This stuff is magic in a bottle, especially if you have dry skin! It demattifies and it just makes your skin look so beautiful and glowing. I put it on in the morning, and by afternoon my face is still glowing. It is pretty expensive-$48 at Sephora, but it lasts quite a while because you don't have to use much. I bought the travel size first to see if I liked it, and I was hooked. I have not yet found a Tatcha product that isn't amazing!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I quite love this product for adding some dewiness - it has a richness that makes it worth the money. My only negative is that it breaks down some of my foundations (notably the Bobbi Brown stick, which to be fair is oil/wax based and this spray is water based) leaving the tops of my cheeks crackled in appearance at times - I wish I could use it over everything you know. Sometimes I find it accentuates pores.... this might be a product to test run with your foundation before an event to make sure its a match. I don't totally dig the scent but who cares it has quite a nice texture and staying time.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

This is the best spray for achieving a dewey not glittery look like the Smashbox illuminating spray does. After applying full coverage foundation like Estee Lauder double wear with a setting powder, I can look cakey but I need the coverage so I won’t compromise, and this spray gives me a Dewey look without making my make up slide around. I get so many compliments on my skin since I started using this. On the days I forget to use it I feel almost dry and itchy depending on the weather, but using it as the final step I feel moisturized and flawless all day. Totally worth the price for ladies who have dryer skin and want the dewey look. Sometimes I spray Urban Decay Chill overtop if I want to make sure my make up doesn’t budge and I’m going out dancing or might get sweaty and need a bit more hold from my setting spray as this one is more of a moisturizing spray than a setting spray I think.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Love this spray!!! I use it when my skin feels dry. But then again I also use it after my makeup and it just gives a natural glow to your face. It’s the only hg product I need always.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination