trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner

4.6

Rose Flower Water, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Flower) Water, Lavendula Officinalis (Lavender) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, *Components of Natural Essential Oils

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Ive used this in conjuction with a Trilogy moisturizer and have found this routine to soothe my skin and help lessen breakouts. Very pleased so far, as I have not had much luck with facial mists (toners?) in the past.

Highly recommend

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A very simple formula (Lavender, Rose and Geranium floral waters with a couple of humectants added in), I do find this useful for both removing last traces of make-up and also as a pick-me-up after a long day as it's quite refreshing - both the mist and the aroma. It also seems to calm down my skin when it reacts to excessive sun exposure and I end up with irritated skin.
However...it is pricey for what it is, especially as you could literally purchase and mix up the 3 waters yourself for about $5.00 including a empty mist bottle, the only difference being you would have slightly less hydration than this has. As I always follow up with a moisturizer anyway, I wouldn't require the moisture from a toner and for that reason, keeping in mind how easily and cost-effectively I could create my own, I probably would not re-purchase.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Far better than Jurlique rose mist but smells just the same. Love the spray, its very fine and dispenses a small amount, nothing worse than a huge amount dispensed. Love the extra care ingredients, no residue, gets along with everything, great price, love the glass bottle. The only thing I would love in this is some treatment ingredients but honestly, this is one of the best I've tried. The nozzle is fantastic. I can use this as toner, spray on pad or directly to the face. Revives masks, good for hydration, I highly recommend you try. Its frequently on sale too, so wait for a deal.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

This has got to be the best toner I have used and I have tried many! It smells lovely, a beautiful rose and herbal scent. I like a traditional toner, so spray it onto a cotton pad and then wipe it across my cleansed and slightly moist face. It seems to get stuff off my face that other toners couldn't so for just that alone I give it a high rave.
Already bought my next bottle that was on sale.

Gentle and smells calming to me. I mist a cotton pad and that works best for me. Doesn't make my skin dry and tight. I will repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oooh.... finally a toner I can use. This is so gentle and feels soothing to the skin. Lots of aloe vera and other good stuff. Can even be used on the eye lids. More expensive than I would like, but after having angry skin for so long I'm just happy to have something I can use comfortably. This is as much moisture mist as toner, so it's going to be coming on the plane with me too.

I'm a fan of Trilogy products, it's affordable and effective, more importantly they work well on my skin. I've been using Jurlique Rosewater and was looking for something more affordable so I gave this a try.

I've used this as a toner. The scent is lighter comparing to Jurlique. It kept my face hydrated and helped my skin to absorb the moisturizer.

Another great product from trilogy.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is my absolutely must-have product! It smells so nice and feels really good on skin. I tried many toners and they just never worked for me. But I am now going through the second bottle of this toner and love it so much! As it has been mentioned before, Trilogy toner might suit best people with combination/oily skin. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this toner makes my skin feel very comfortable, glowing and refreshed. I use it twice per day or sometimes even more often if my skin needs extra care during the day. It makes my moisturiser just sink into skin as well. So overall very happy, plus it is all natural. Though it does contain alcohol, to which I am usually very sensitive, I cannot feel it in this toner at all. Maybe because just a tiny amount for preservation purposes is added.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this product! Trilogy, you've done it again. Let me start off my saying- my skin is terrible. I break out very easily, from anything. I've recently returned from fiji and after a long time in the sun, my skin has needed a bit of a refresh. So I purchased this, and wow. My pores are pretty much non existent! I can't see them anymore (they were HUGE) and my skin doesn't look oily either. It just looks healthy! I suggest everyone go out and buy this!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Reduces pore size. Super refreshing. Natural. I usually use a sisley toner or the Effaclar toner by la roche-posay.ThisTrilogy toner is in a league of its own. I ordered directly from their online shop, not the best service but products do arrive....finally :)