Uploaded by lhopkins09

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/14/2012

A really nice product. I only use it in the summer, after I cleanse my face. It's not too strong, works great with dry, normal and sensitive skin. It feels refreshing on the face, not irritating to the skin and does not have a strong scent.

I say it's a "pick me up" product for summer time.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Other

Aug/04/2011

This is one of my fave products by Mark. and I have repurchased several times. It's my go to staple anytime of the year. I like to use it before I moisturize and sometimes later in the day if I need to do a makeup touch-up. It makes my skin look radiant, and soft. It never burns or stings and it's virtually fragrance-free.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3.0

Mar/23/2011

Did absolutely nothing for my skin. I just wound up using it in the summer on a hot day to cool my face.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Feb/20/2011

I rarely use this product as a toner, but it has a very special place on my makeup table. If I need to dampen a sponge or brush for blending, I use a few squirts of this. Also, when I do touch-ups at home, I spray this a couple of times to help even out my skin. I use it daily after I apply setting powder and blush to take away some of the "made up" look. I love this product, it's …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (391 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Sep/12/2010

I love this product and think it's a great value! It sure beats Evian! I don't agree with many of the reviews saying it replaces MAC's Fix+ though. I WISH it did because you get so much more product for less than half the price, but I don't think they're interchangeable. The Mark spray is great for dissipating cakey powder and refreshing skin. I don't think that it …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Aug/10/2010

I love this product! I use it as a finishing spray to set my makeup. It also gives my face a bit of a dewy finish, which I really like. If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this product because of that reason. However, if you have dry or normal skin, I would definitely recommend it! It's awesome! The bottle has a lot of product in it, so it lasts forever.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

Aug/06/2010

This doesnt moisturize, but has a consistency of a makeup setter. Its not stickly like MUFE mist, but very similar to Clinique mist. I really like it. I dont smell the scent in this product, whomever are noticing it must have a strong sense of smell, but for an average girl, I dont smell anything. Im actually mad at myself for not buying it earlier.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

Jul/27/2010

EDIT: I have found the perfect purpose for this on my skin! I recently bought the new Simple (for sensitive skin) light moisturizer. Now whenever I first bought that moisturizer, I felt like it would warm up my skin for the first 30 seconds that I had it on my face. I was standing there fanning my face going, "MY GOD, this is burning my skin, oh wait...it gone" After the burning …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Jul/01/2010

i love this! it refreshes my face during the day when its hot and humid. Would DEF repurchase, such a good product. I dont know why its being compared to Mac Fix+ though... its definitely not the same.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromkowaii

Jun/28/2010

I got this from a swap and I absolutely love it . I put in the fridge and use in the morning to wake myself up. Also I love taking down to the beach or on a car trip, works really nice to refresh my skin. Have never used over makeup yet but I will give it a try and see how it works...

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral