4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I have already purchased multiple times. I love the way this smells. It is hydrating and soothing when my skin feels tight or irritated. I love this toner. A bottle lasts two or three months and I use it religiously twice each day and I don't skimp on the spritzes. Am I unaware of the cost? At $41, I can forgo a couple of calorie laden coffee drinks and save my skin from sugar bombs while I'm at it. At $6, 2 Starbucks a month for 2 months comes to $24 bringing the toner down to $17 for two months which is comparable to mass retail pricing. Win:win. I often buy at Ulta, save points (PSA - only use your points to purchase of things you already know you like so you don't lose them on something you return) and then use the points to get "free" Dermalogica.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

Truly awesome product and one that I will continue to purchase again and again, enough said!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

I bought my 3rd 150ml bottle, because it is so amazing! The price is high, but it is wort it - I would never believe that toner can hydrate so much. Perfect product to use before your moisturizer. I use it both day and night.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

No animal testing, no parabens ~ yeah! I LOVE the smell of this - 3 spritzes are a great pick me up during a flight or road trip. Yes, it's hydrating. My main use for this is really to wake up and refresh while traveling - the aroma is deeply lovely. Perfect little travel size. Only complaint is that the plastic cap always breaks.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Great to use right out of shower/before skincare. Gives excellent hydration, plays well with other skin care. Smell is inoffensive. Careful around eyes.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Dermalogica has changed my skin for the better. I've always been reluctant to spend a lot of money on skincare and/or makeup, but after trying samples of the Age Smart line, I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin and that sold me on this line. I've been purchasing from Amazon but I'm very cautious about researching the sellers since there are knock offs out there. I'm 52 years old and am fighting wrinkles AND still have occasional breakouts. This line of skincare has made my skin softer and less oily. I use this morning and night after moisturizing as well as after I apply makeup. Totally recommend it!!!

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I went to ulta looking for a abrasive but gentle all natural face scrub(I know I was looking for a miracle in a bottle!) I literally sampled every product there. Then I came scross the dermalogica daily microscrub, I sampled product on my hand, and it appeared to be scrubby; so I bought it! Upon check out the sales associate have me a free dermalogica gift set and that's when it all began! The gift set made up for the 60 sum thing dollars I spent on a face scrub. When I got home I tried the microscrub which works okay and then I tried the hydramist that was in the gift set... Mind you I have dry sensitive skin but this stuff work so well on my skin! Didn't irritate it and so far I have seen improvements... Moisturizing enough to use as a daytime facial moisturizer and light enough that it won't clog my pores... My pores seem to be tighter and it's easy to spray and go! I love it... I am so glad that I came across this product! Recommended for cold winter months.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Dark

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0

6 years ago

This is nice to wake you up in the morning, but I haven't really seen any benefit from using it.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Very hydrate toner. So convenient just need to spray on to face and neck and use fingers to dap on. Feel fresh after used.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

This is a lovely product! I recently bought my first full-sized bottle after going through two travel-sized 30 ml. bottles. I think it's very expensive, but I decided it was worth it. It's very hydrating with good soothing and antioxidant ingredients. The 'flash firming' effect (from green peas) is hardly a face lift but still does a little something, albeit temporarily. Your face is left with a lovely glow after a minute or two of mild stickiness. The spray mechanism is very good, giving off a precise spray. If you want a quick moisture boost during the day you can hold the sprayer a bit further from your face, patting in any surplus wetness. The smell from essential oils wonderful, not too strong and doesn't bother my skin at all. I lke this so much I might replace Lauder's Advanced Night Repair with this spray, but I haven't decided yet. Will most probably buy again

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinDry