4.1

price range

Reviews

from

2 months ago

Love it! When I first purchased this over a year ago, I was thinking to myself, are you kidding me? I then realized how it was helping by keeping my skin moisturized and calm. It must be the aloe it contains. It does have a slight oily feel at first, but my dry skin drinks it up. I'm currently on my 4th bottle and hope Clinique never discontinues this toner.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

3 months ago

This facial spray has a nice, fine mist. Sprays evenly. This does not moisturize my skin at all. It is has a very light, watery consistency.

About reviewer (3102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

1.0

4 months ago

It doesn’t do anything. It’s like spraying water on your face. If you do want to spray water on your face buy the Evian or Avene mist so you don’t end up with it dripping off your chin....

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairRed

EyesGray

1.0

4 months ago

Contains caffeine and camomile... not so sensitive-skin friendly ingredients. Left my face very itchy, red and very greasy film.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

9 months ago

I love this spray. It moisturizes and hydrates the skin, plus it doesn't break me out. Lastly, I love how the sprayer spritzes very fine mist on the face instead of huge droplets.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

Clinique Moisture Surge spray is a really nice and refreshing toner spray. I have tried various hydrating spray type products and so far, this is definitely my fav one. Firstly, it is fragrance-free which I appreciate as I'm starting to avoid heavily perfumed products and essential oils. It gives the perfect amount of product when you spritz, no feeling like you're going to drown or ruin your makeup! I hate when spray products spritz out in short, awkward bursts. I have dry/combination skin and this hydrates, calms and refreshes my skin without feeling greasy or coated.It also does not break me out or clog my pores. One of my favourite uses for this product is too spray this all over my face after I've applied my makeup, it makes my skin look healthy and helps eradicate any powdery or dry patches. Yeah sure, it's probably an unnecessary step in my skin routine but I really like this product and it works well with my skin. Would I re-purchase? Absolutely! I'm due another bottle soon :D

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

This spray is an enjoyable part of the moisture surge line. I didn't know if it was actually doing anything at first. However I did notice when I used it after I had applied my makeup (or throughout the day/evening) my makeup looked more like my own skin and less powdery. It seemed to have better longevity as well. I found this very refreshing to apply a light moisturizer during the day when I needed to look a little more fresh, or perhaps needed more moisturizer but did not have the time/ability to stop and reapply all of my makeup. Even though it seems pricey, I'm impressed with how long my first bottle has lasted, and I have noticed a difference between this and a mist bottle of plain water.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2.0

2 years ago

I don't like it: - while it does moisturize my face it creates a film that tightens and feels somehow drying, especially on my forehead; - it's fragrance-free but I can feel a chemical smell that makes me cough when I spray it.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I would do 3-4 squirts for full coverage, never irritated my skin or eyes. Could tell right away that my skin felt hydrated and even helped with dry spots. I've seen places recommend it as a toner, however I never noticed any toner benefits from it. I wouldn't buy it again as I do not think it is necessary for my skin, though would recommend it if you are looking for extra help in hydrating your skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I have a couple of face mists, both high end and drug store, and i find myself constantly coming back to this. I think it's because you are literally paying for what it is, a face mist that provides some sort of moisture balance for your skin, and not pretending to be anything else. Using this over my powdery face sets it and makes it look natural and non-cakey. I don't think they advertise this product as sans fragrance, but there is a smell to it, and the smell just reminds me of a hydration product that works. If you've never smelled the product before, i urge you to go try, it's just.. unique. I would buy this again the moment i finish my current bottle, i'm already reaching 1/4 mark. All in all, i think this Moisture Surge line really, really works.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35