CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Face Spray

4.1

Water\Aqua\Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Caffeine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Trehalose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Sorbitol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

Clinique Moisture Surge spray is a really nice and refreshing toner spray. I have tried various hydrating spray type products and so far, this is definitely my fav one.
Firstly, it is fragrance-free which I appreciate as I'm starting to avoid heavily perfumed products and essential oils. It gives the perfect amount of product when you spritz, no feeling like you're going to drown or ruin your makeup! I hate when spray products spritz out in short, awkward bursts. I have dry/combination skin and this hydrates, calms and refreshes my skin without feeling greasy or coated.It also does not break me out or clog my pores.
One of my favourite uses for this product is too spray this all over my face after I've applied my makeup, it makes my skin look healthy and helps eradicate any powdery or dry patches. Yeah sure, it's probably an unnecessary step in my skin routine but I really like this product and it works well with my skin.

Would I re-purchase? Absolutely! I'm due another bottle soon :D

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This spray is an enjoyable part of the moisture surge line. I didn't know if it was actually doing anything at first. However I did notice when I used it after I had applied my makeup (or throughout the day/evening) my makeup looked more like my own skin and less powdery. It seemed to have better longevity as well.

I found this very refreshing to apply a light moisturizer during the day when I needed to look a little more fresh, or perhaps needed more moisturizer but did not have the time/ability to stop and reapply all of my makeup.

Even though it seems pricey, I'm impressed with how long my first bottle has lasted, and I have noticed a difference between this and a mist bottle of plain water.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't like it:
- while it does moisturize my face it creates a film that tightens and feels somehow drying, especially on my forehead;
- it's fragrance-free but I can feel a chemical smell that makes me cough when I spray it.

I would do 3-4 squirts for full coverage, never irritated my skin or eyes. Could tell right away that my skin felt hydrated and even helped with dry spots. I've seen places recommend it as a toner, however I never noticed any toner benefits from it. I wouldn't buy it again as I do not think it is necessary for my skin, though would recommend it if you are looking for extra help in hydrating your skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have a couple of face mists, both high end and drug store, and i find myself constantly coming back to this.

I think it's because you are literally paying for what it is, a face mist that provides some sort of moisture balance for your skin, and not pretending to be anything else. Using this over my powdery face sets it and makes it look natural and non-cakey. I don't think they advertise this product as sans fragrance, but there is a smell to it, and the smell just reminds me of a hydration product that works.

If you've never smelled the product before, i urge you to go try, it's just.. unique.

I would buy this again the moment i finish my current bottle, i'm already reaching 1/4 mark.

All in all, i think this Moisture Surge line really, really works.

Another favorite Clinique product of mine. Always with me. During the day I don’t usually need to refresh the moisturizer but if I don’t have the time for a moisturizer or if I need to (because of the makeup) or if I feel to lazy to do the routine I use it and I loooooooove it! Great product for lazy people like me!

I enjoy this spray quite a lot. Ive never used a moisturizing spray, and I'm glad i tried this one. I have a feeling it will last for ages. It's very light and refreshing and is nice to set a full face of makeup and make it look a bit softer. The only thing I would change is the pump and heaviness of the mist. Since my late twenties I have early moderate RA and I find it a bit hard to depress the sprayer. The mist comes out a touch heavy at times and I wish the particles were smaller. Maybe I'd suggest a non aerosol air pump sprayer, those produce a very fine mist and are used in a lot of organic room sprays and cooking sprays as an alternative to aerosol cans. But I assume this would up product costs.

This is a very nice spray toner from Clinique, feels fresh, light, has no scent, great after cleansing or whenever your skin needs a pick me up, perfect for travelling. I will not be repurchasing this as I prefer my PC Skin balancing pore reducing toner, if I'm going to pay for something I want the best it can buy and with more active ingredients. Price is ok but the ingredient listing is rather short, if it had more active ingredients I would continue to buy this. I will not repurchase this.

I got this as a free gift at Sephora. I have used it for three days and really have noticed a difference in my face...to keep from spraying in my eyes or wasting it, I spray it on my fingers and rub in. My dehydrated skin feels so much better with this and will definitely purchase again. It soaks in beautifully. I haven't tried it in the morning yet, but think I will tomorrow as it's wonderful. No scent that I notice and I love that it's in a spray bottle....I probably would use too much if it was in a jar. My face has looked so much better in the past few mornings....I dab a little extra under my eyes that seem dehydrated and it's wonderful. First product that really does seem to hydrate my dehydrated skin. VERY PLEASED!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Omg. Holy grail moisturizer! I’m a devout Clinique girl and don’t know why it took me so long to try this on my sensitive skin. Love love love.