Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 7/13/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really really like this stuff. I got it because i had a gift card and it was basically free, I wasn't expecting much out of it when I got it. But I was pleasantly surprised. It moisturizes my face a little (i dont even have to use lotion on my face when I spray this on, but I do anyway) and makes me look fresh and dewy. I think it has improved my skin a lot too. I dont have terrible skin but my face seems brighter and my skin feels clearer. It smells good (although the smell lasts very briefly) and is very refreshing feeling on the face. I would definitely buy this again, it's pretty cheap considering how long it lasts. I've been using it for 3 months and have been very happy with it.

on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I have been using this for a week and I really like it. It is a fine mist and really sets my makeup (takes away the cakiness in my foundation), and moisturizes my skin at the same time. I got a $10 gift certificate from Mario Badescu, so I only paid $6 for the shipping. I highly recommend this product. Will I buy this again? Sure thing.

on 6/15/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i love this facial spray! i love the scent, the moisturizing and calming effect and of course the price. i use this at night as a toner/ moisturizer and spray it over my sunblock in the morning, i'm amazed at how easily my foundation gets applied on top of this product and i don't ever get the dry powdery look. i use this on my hair after bathing and throughout the day to freshen it up. will definitely find more use for this product and re-purchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products