Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great multi purpose spray. I use it for everything. If my face is feeling a little dry or not absorbing my moisturizer, I just spritz a little of this on. My hair needs a refresher with fly aways in the middle of the day, I use this. If my makeup is looking a little cakey at the end of the day, this takes care of it. It is by no means a setting spray and I do not notice that it makes my makeup last longer. I use fix+ for that. It isn't marketed as a setting a setting spray. So if that is your main goal I would try something else.
Smell on this is a fresh herby smell. Roses and aloe. I find it very refreshing and not overwhelming.
This is a staple in my stash and I use it at least a couple times a week. The price is very affordable. I hhave repurchased multiple times and will continue to keep this on hand.

on 1/18/2016 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Why I'm just now finding out about this facial spray is BEYOND ME. I've been hearing tons of good things about this on YouTube. What really sold me was the scent. I la la love rose scented anything. Getting roses, rose petals, rose perfume. Anything! I'm just obsessed!! I bought this in Ulta which was $7 which makes me even happier. So cheap for such a good product!!! I have mainly been using this after I apply makeup. It doesn't necessarily 'set makeup' (even though it does seem to set somewhat) but more so blends everything together beautifully. If you're over powdered or looking cakey this will do the trick melting everything together gorgeously. I feel my skin looks so glowy and flawless after I spritz my face evenly a few times. The scent is to die for ugh I just love it. I could bathe in it. What I enjoy is how many different uses this bottle has. Spray after makeup, toner, for dry, tight skin, or even in your hair. I'm gonna get a bottle for my girlfriend so she can enjoy it. Definitely a luxury item but I'm so enjoying this Mario Badescu Facial Spray. I'll continue to repurchase this.

I'm enjoying this facial spray. It doesn't make your makeup last longer but if your wearing powders it makes everything melt together so it doesn't look like your wearing powder. I love the rose smell. I also love that it's alcohol and paraben free.

I'm obsessed. I don't know why I hadn't heard of this product until recently! I love this. It doesn't exactly make your makeup last a lot longer, it just makes everything look more natural and glowy. It's so cheap too. Loooooove this

Bought this on a whim because of the ingredients and general thought of it all. I love rose water, herbs and aloe for my skin. The more natural, the better! The only cons being that I wished it contained glycerin because that is one of my favorite skin care ingredients. Being that it pulls moisture from the air to the skin giving a dewy complexion. Also, if used to frequently or too much at once it will leave a sticky, greasy appearance on the skin. But overall, i love it! I wish it didn't contain any added fragrance to it, but it doesn't irritate my skin either. I apply my foundation and concealer than spritz this on top and it leaves the most beautiful dew. Also, I spray it on my face when I feel my make up needs a pick me up. At night time, after I've cleansed and applied all my creams, balms, serums, I spritz this on top to almost revive and moisten the products I've already applied. It's also very reasonably priced, cute packaging and smells like roses which I love.

It's so sticky. I can feel it sitting on my face every time I use it. I eventually just gave it to my sister because she likes it. Wouldn't recommend it. I want a spray to give me a dewy look- and not sit on the skin and make it feel sticky.

I like to use this as a primer water before makeup and it works great!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

\I really like this has good ingredients and is refreshing to use as well as affordable price, definitely recommend it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really enjoyed this spray; I like the smell, the simple packaging, and the quality of the spray. I know this is listed under toners, but I used this to set my makeup, and I think it did a fantastic job. I purchased this at ulta for around 5 bucks (I got the small bottle to test it out first) and I finished it after about 3 months which is an awesome deal considering I sprayed like twice a day. I definitely recommend trying this out at least, especially if you love the smell of fresh roses. :)

on 2/15/2015 2:50:00 PM

I don't have acne prone skin, but this broke me out. Not severely, but I definitely have new blemishes in places that are generally clear, and their appearance is lining up with when I decided to test this out. I've read a couple reviews from people with the same problem, but decided to give it a go because I typically have skin more on the clear side than anything. Other than the breakout stuff, this product also doesn't seem to do much. The way the pump disperses the product is uneven and doesn't give my skin (which is dry) a dewy/glowy finish past the first 5 minutes of wearing it if I use it as a setting spray. At only around $7, it's not the end of the world, but I'd rather drop the $20 on MAC fix+ since I know it does what it's supposed to do on my skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products