Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use it as a setting spray or whenever my skin needs a shot of moisture. Love the smell of roses. Made it a permanent part of my facial collection.

on 3/3/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This spray is infused with the beautiful rose fragrance. I find it very relaxing and it feels like a treat when I spray it on. I only use it after my skin is freshly washed. I find it slightly hydrating when my skin feels too tight after washing. I've never used it over make up so I can't review how that would be. It's good but nothing exceptional other than the smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very disappointed. DO NOT SPRAY OVER YOUR MAKEUP! I did it yesterday and it ruined it completely. Smells nice but leaves face sticky. Would return if I could.

on 2/5/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product!! Gives a light amount of hydration and refreshes the face (:

What does this actually do lol? Doesn't make my skin feel any less dry and the spray is very light so not much product goes on your face. The only thing I really like is the smell which is less pungent than pure rosewater is. Pure rosewater is more hydrating to spray on my face I find and clears up my skin. Buy that it's more effective

I am IN LOVE with this product! I first heard about the moisturizing spray from Carli Bybel (one of the best and definitely most gorgeous YouTubers there is- look her up!) who used the spray to set her makeup. I ordered the spray for the similar purpose of setting my makeup but was pleasantly surprised to see how much it actually helped my skin. After every use, my skin looks awesome! I spray it on after I apply my makeup and it makes my skin look and feel hydrated and radiant. It adds a glow and healthy look to my face that I wouldn't have otherwise. I bring it with me in my purse and spray it a few times throughout the day when I need an extra hydration boost. Not only does it make my skin look amazing, it smells great! Extremely lightweight and affordable. Definitely keeping this a part of my daily skin care and makeup routine forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this one month ago for $8 because everyone was talking about how great it is and I wanted to try it out but after 3 days of using it as a toner/to refresh my face through the day I started to break out really bad, I woke up with pimples in my t-zone and cheeks and a mild eye lid contact dermatitis, listen... I WAS FREAKING OUT!!!!! THAT SHIT WAS HORRIBLE and IM STILL UPSET ABOUT IT. The smell is great, i love roses but i think that the others chemicals are too hard for my skin. Worst product ever!!!

This product was recommended to me in store as an alternative; when the makeup setting spray I was originally looking for was out of stock. I was sceptical about using a hydrating spray to set my makeup, but it really gives an amazing dewy and glowing finish!! I couldn't say exactly how much of an impact it has on the overall last of my foundation, but it seems to do the job well enough. The best part is, it can be used for general skincare and restoring moisture after washing your face too!! It feels soooo nice and replenishing on my face. I would definitely buy it again.

This stuff is always in my purse.. I use it to set my makeup and for a quick pick me up during the day.. Way, way cheaper than MAC fix+ and in my opinion way better.

on 6/15/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is not only a makeup refreshner but it also helps heal skin due to the Aloe content. I am in my 60's and everyone knows how slow your skin heals at my age. This helps speed it up and I would not be without it. 5 STAR product!

Popular Face Skincare Products