Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 2/6/2017 5:53:00 PM

This is nice. I think it's a little overrated tho. It does a decent job of helping to get rid of that 'powdery' look, but that's it. It feels nice and has a nice even spay. The fragrance is the main reason I won't repurchase. I don't like feeling like I'm spaying perfume on my face. Personally, I think the Elf Mist and Set spay works just as well as this for a better price and less fragrance.

on 2/5/2017 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Has a refreshing smell (rose) but not effectively.

on 1/8/2017 5:12:00 PM

This spray gets me singing beyonce! It's a holy grail to my dry catus ass skin ! A few spritz of this before foundation and after powder byeee dry spots!

on 1/6/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

loveee this. I use this at night after my toner but before my facial oil to lock in moisture (great for dry cold winters) & as a makeup finisher. great value! great price, I like the light rose scent too. no complaints.

on 1/6/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I use this cooling spray to set my makeup every day. My face is dry and sensitive and this MB product is soothing and affordable, the spray comes out as a light mist that's not too wet and I can spray it on throughout the day as a refresher and it doesn't disturb my makeup. And it smells great, light and pleasant, and the smell doesn't linger. Good stuff.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Initially I purchased this in hopes that it would be a cheaper alternative to Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. The verdict: not quite the same, but close enough.

The Mario Badescu spray does not impart the same magical, luminous glow that I get with the Tatcha one, but it does perform the same in terms of hydrating the skin and reducing the "powdery" look of makeup. With foundations that tend to accentuate dry flakes, a few spritzes will almost completely eradicate the problem.

One thing that sort of disappointed me was that the spray is not a fine mist, but rather large droplets. However, unlike a setting spray with a crappy nozzle, the size of the droplets of this product doesn't affect my makeup negatively, so it isn't a huge deal-breaker. It all absorbs on the face without a trace, so this is also good when you want a midday burst of hydration without disturbing your makeup.

Given how cheap this product is (even the 2 oz bottle for $5 lasts forever), I think it's definitely worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I caved in due to the hype this product had all over Instagram and also the idea of whipping out this bottle to mist rose water on my face in public on a hot day really spoke volumes to me!!! smells nice and works ok as a toner or to freshen up my makeup. But I don't think I'll be purchasing this product again anytime soon..

on 12/28/2016 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the smell and I swear this made my foundation glow! All in all it's a good product .

on 12/28/2016 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Mario did a great job with this, firstly this is great value... here in the U.K. it costs around £11 for 236ml whereas getting MAC's Fix+ or Charged Water will set you back about £17 for half the size (totally side eyeing MAC right now lol). It's a fantastic refresher spray and has great nourishing ingredients free of parabens. It also does a great job as a finishing spray after applying makeup, it's a good all rounder at a decent price!

I've had some facial mists that have been life changing that I can't live without. This is not one of them. It's fine for the price, but it's basically just rose-scented glycerin water. Not an essential part of the routine.