Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the many MB products I've purchased. I haven't been impressed by many of his products, but this is the most popular product of his so I wanted to give it a try before I decide to just stop buying his products for good. The bottle is beautiful. The color scheme is beautiful - pink, greens, and white. The scent isn't amazing. I thought the cucumber spray smelled much better. It feels amazing on the skin, especially on a hot day. It did not break me out, which is impressive. But it did nothing positive for my skin. My skin feels and looks the same. Knowing what I know now about MB products containing steroids, I definitely won't repurchase. MB is canceled.

on 3/27/2019 10:03:00 PM

Got this from my mom, she got it at Nordstrom rack. Thanks, momma! 💗
It was the mini size. It smelled great and was refreshing but I didn't feel it did much else. It was nice though and I enjoyed it. Used it all up but I wouldn't purchase for myself.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I’ve only used this product a few times. I bought it as it stated I could use it as a light hair mist and moisturising spray. After a day of using it I broke out in spots when I VERY rarely get spots.
Also, I was very surprised by the smell of this spray, it’s very strong and not nice at all. In all honesty I’m surprised there are any good reviews.

on 12/15/2018 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I’d say this product is good. It’s not the best thing ever but it’s not as bad as some of the facial sprays out there.

I initially bought it to use as a toner but I find myself using it as a last step of my makeup routine (though during the dead heat of the summer, I kept it in my fridge and sprayed it before leaving the house!). I don’t think it extends the wear-time or anything, but it does give my skin a glow and takes away that powdery look and meshes everything together.

It has a moderate rose scent which I don’t mind but there will definitely be folks who’ll straight up hate it because rose isn’t everyone’s jam. Another good thing is that you get a ton of product for roughly 10 CAD $. I paid the same price for Hard Candy Sheer Envy Spray which gave me the same results but was used up in a couple of months.

If I had to repurchase, however, I think I may go for one of the similar sprays in MB’s line but with a different scent. While I don’t hate the rose scent, it’s not always what I want to be smelling at 7 AM either. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It is good, refreshing, the smell is a bit strong. I like using rose water because of the natural properties.

on 10/17/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product would have been great minus the Hexylene Glycol!
Used this product multiple times over a period of time and every time I did it would break me out!
If you have sensitive, acne prone skin like me, do a patch test or just buy rose water which is much cheaper and works a treat on sensitive skin.

My sister gave me a practically full bottle of this as se had bought it and saw no benefit. She has acne-prone skin and I think it irritated her. I have combination skin with dry patches. I found no irritation using this product but also saw no benefit other than it being a refreshing, nicely-scented spray. I used it after washing my face before applying moisturiser but tbh I don't know why I did this as it didn't make any difference to anything - all psychological! I think this is a gimmick tbh, like most toners / facial sprays. I can imagine it not being brilliant for sensitive skin. The bottle is big and the packaging functional but the whole concept seems to just be a fad. Meh!

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought this after hearing nothing but good things & its so cheap for how much product you get! I have normal - dry skin ( more dry in the winter) and rarely get pimples / spots etc. However after using this spray for a few days regularly it has broke me out!!! on my chin & forehead but massive yellow heads!! Doesn’t moisturise my face at all makes it feel drier! i wouldn’t recommend for anyone with similar skin type to me. After reading reviews there is various people who have suffered the same issue. So disappointed i wanted to love this so much !! The smell is something i didn’t think it would smell like but if the product was amazing i could have overcome that. Also just a warning when spraying on top of makeup it is not a fine mist and will leave droplets on your face

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this facial spray after seeing it in that meme where the girl's bf asked him "who tf is Mario Badescu", and after experiencing how good it smells (like burying your face in a giant bouquet of roses). It is so refreshing, especially halfway through a hot day. The spray nozzle nicely distributes the product in a fine mist.

Please take care to know as a skincare product, it is not good!!! There is fragrance in it, something I try to avoid obsessively. I don't apply this on my bare skin often; I usually use it to set my makeup. It's good fun and all, but I would never rely on this to moisturize my skin.

on 5/20/2018 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After using this for a while, I realized this was breaking me out. I don’t tend to get pimples but I started getting them on my cheeks (which never happens). I stopped using it for a while, let my skin clear, sprayed it on, immediately got a few pimples again. Tried switching to the aloe one. Broke out with that one as well. Super disappointed

Popular Face Skincare Products