Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I found this product in one of my makeup stashes and thought I'd pull it out again. Seriously though! This is pretty darn nice. If you apply too much, as any setting spray or mist for the face, it will ruin your makeup or make you look as if you've just run a marathon. I can't really tell a difference in my skin by using this but it's a nice light makeup setting spray. I can't really smell any rose or herbs in the spray because to me, it doesn't really have a scent to it. Would I buy it again? No, but if I had it, I would use it. It's really refreshing in the summer months and does have a cooling effect. I used it almost everyday when I had it just because I liked it and I thought it needed a good run. If you happen to like Mario Badescu products you will probably love this product. It's also great for wearing alone without any makeup. Just spray a little in an X formation on your face and your good to go! Make sure to keep it a little aways from your face though because it can spray!! <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I bought this product due to it's great reviews here on MUA.
Sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations.

My skin is combinated/dry, so a hydrating facial pray sounded perfect. Also my skin is really sensitive, and this product is sort of "natural". Well, it just didn't do ANYTHING good for my skin. First of all, it made my face sticky. It was like it didn't sink in but just sat there, like a sticky layer. I'm pretty sure it also made my skin break out.
And lastly I can't stand the smell. It's such a strong smell of roses, reminds me of bathroom cleaner or something. Not pleasent, in my opinion.

Wouldn't buy again (couldn't even use it up) and won't recommend.

I love this facial spray!! It is the first facial spray I have tried so I have nothing to compare it to but I don't feel like I need to try anything else! It smells amazing!!! If you don't like the smell of roses you won't like this because it smells like fresh roses! It's hydrating and can be used anytime for a little extra boost. I love using this after applying my makeup for a more dewey, less powdery look. The price is amazing compared to the price of other facial sprays. I will always have a bottle of this! It's wonderful!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this toner! It's one of my cant live without products. I use this as a toner or refresher spray even over makeup for a soft dewy glow. This toner always calms down my skin if its pink and irritated. My favorite!

on 12/19/2013 9:58:00 PM

I really love this face spray. I keep it in my purse and use it to moisturize my face throughout the day. Since I hate that dry, tight feeling I just spray this on a few times and it makes my face feel so much better. It smells like roses which I really like and is only $7! I definitely prefer this over Mac Fix +.

I recently discovered Mario Badescu products and I am ADDICTED. This facial spray is something I purchased a few weeks ago, and I have been using it twice a day to tone my face after cleansing. It leaves my combination skin beautifully moist, and supple. I have had no bad reaction to this product so far (no breakouts) and I will continue to use forever!!

If you have oily or combination skin and need something to moisturize your skin without breakouts, check this spray out!

*UPDATE* - Started using the Avene Thermal Spring Water as my "after cleansing toner" I still love this one, and once I am done with the Avene I will go back to this. Love them both, and I am happy to go back and forth between the two of them!

Love, love, LOVE this stuff. I'm a big fan of Mario products to begin with: no frills packaging or products, super affordable, usually quite effective. I have super sensitive combo/rosacea skin that seemed impossible to control. I tried everything from the derm, numerous drugstore products, and pretty much bought out sephora. This stuff was recommended by a friend and I'm so happy with it. I'm a flight attendant living in Phoenix, so needless to say, things can get VERY dry and I need my makeup to stay fresh all day on the plane. Mario's rosewater spray keeps my skin fresh and hydrated during long days, calms things down after washing at night, and wakes me up in the morning. I can't get enough of my Mario!

In LOVE with this! I can't believe it's so inexpensive! I have dry acne prone skin and was looking for a rose water mist/toner to help moisturizer my skin and not break me out. I wash my makeup off with a facial cleanser that dries my skin out a little so afterwards I spray w the facial mist and its perfectly moisturized without feeling greasy or rubbing thick moisturizer on when it's hot and humid out. This product is definitely a score! $7 or so at ULTA! I'm going to buy one for makeup kit as well to replace my fix + This spray makes me want to try all of Mario's products!!!

on 5/29/2013 6:19:00 PM

Love this stuff my face doesn't seem dry since I've been using it.... Great value as well!! 👍

THIS PRODUCT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANT TO MARRY IT. Just kidding. Except not really. Anyway, I use this for EVERYTHING. It's got a wonderful, clean, refreshing scent, and feels misty and cool on the skin. I use it as a toner, I use it to "set" my makeup ( and no longer need powder!) I use it to annoy my friends and family by randomly shouting "Try this!" and then attacking them in the face with my spray bottle. The bottle is only $12, and has lasted me three whole months so far, which is impressive because I use this very liberally several times a day. It makes my skin look dewy, fresh, and awake, and is a great pick me up. Everyone should have this in their cabinet/fridge/purse.

Popular Face Skincare Products