Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I honestly have no idea how you all think this is a bad product. I have extremely oily skin and am extremely prone to spots and this has cleared my skin completely. Packaging is so simple and stunning, the price is great value for what it is. so seriously reconsider your skin routing because for me this is the best thing I've ever bought for my skin. Everyone I've spoken to also believes this, so if you are wondering whether to buy this product, absolutely do it will work for you because it is the most perfect product out there

on 5/5/2018 4:51:00 PM

My go to makeup setting routine used to be UD All Nighter to lock things down, then Mac Fix+ to even everything out. I feel like a couple sprays of this accomplishes the same dealio, which is awesome because I can save UD for special occasions because as we all know, that shit ain't cheap. I can't go too ham with this because like with too much Fix+, it will start to look a bit oily, and my t-zone gets oily anyway. It's very decently priced, and I also incorporate this and the other Mario Badescu sprays in my skincare routine before or after moisturizers.

loove the scent but I'm not convinced it actually does anything to my skin. considering the price tag I probably won't be repurchasing!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I quite like this for spraying on before my BB cream (or foundation but it's usually just BB cream) and powder on my t zone and then after I'm completely done with my makeup, I know this product isn't exactly a setting spray but for some reason it works for me to keep any makeup and powder from looking disgusting and cakey. I have well behaved combo skin. It works better than any other primer or setting spray have ever tried for this purpose. It's my anti cakeface spray.

on 2/14/2018 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do, but it definitely doesn't leave my skin feeling hydrated, quite the opposite; my skin started flaking off. I also started getting tiny little zits on my t-zone, so probably best I discontinue using it.

on 12/14/2017 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product as moisturizer and as makeup primer and works really good for me, it keeps my foundation in place for many hours and my skin feels so smooth and i see that works too like pore minimizer, i just love products!

I’ve only had this for less than 24hours and my face already loves it! I have a natural red cheek hue so this has definitely helped balance out the color. After I exfoliated my face, I sprayed this on and my face looked so good! I also applied a spritz after I did my makeup, and it gave me a hydrated glow. And not the oily-glow either which was great! This product is paraben-free which is great because that makes me rash out. For the price I highly recommend!

on 11/5/2017 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I don’t easily award a product with the name *Holy Grail*, but this is one of them! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

Following cleansing and moisturizing, I spritz this all over my face and neck. I then apply my makeup, usually a TM followed by some artistically placed concealer. A tiny dusting of powder along my cheeks and jawline to set, then I totally mist my face again with this spray of heaven.

My skin looks nourished, healthy, and plump, all the requirements of a French girl 😊 Takes away the powdery look, and really sets and melds makeup to the skin. I carry a tiny bottle with me in my handbag to refresh as needed.

Now for the weird part. I have very long naturally curly hair, waist-length layers (which I totally cut & style myself). Curly hair is bizarre, in that the less I wash it, the happier it is. Seriously, I only wash my hair once a week. Proper styling afterwards and each night allows me to achieve perfect curls each day, that I receive compliments on constantly. Most people have no idea I only wash my hair once a week. Here’s the magic: After my hair is about 80% dry, I put it in a ponytail on top of my head. Leaning upside down, I spray the almost dry tail with this spray, then wrap into a bun. I leave it up to dry overnight, and my curls look Hollywood-worthy in the morning.
Each night until I wash my hair again, I repeat the above process. I hope it works for someone else like it does for me! I only wish I knew this stuff in high school, would’ve spared a lot of teenage angst. P.S.- I’ve tried making my own rosewater & glycerin spray for curls, but can’t get the ratio like the Mario Badescu. Gave up trying.)

This causes breakouts on my skin every time I tried it. So disappointing.

Got a free sample of a bunch of Mario Badescu products, which included this aloe spray.

This was definitely the best gift out of the kit in terms of sizing - everything else was sample size and lasted about 3 uses (teeny tiny creams in contains no bigger than a quarter). Over a year has passed and I still have this.

It's okay, nothing special. It stays cool no matter what even when my apartment is sweltering. Feels refreshing and everything but it's very superficial and just helps me cool down but doesn't make my skin amazing or anything. It's nice to keep around in the summer during a heat wave when it's so hard to fight the heat, but honestly it's nothing life changing. I'm happy to have it as a free sample but I can't believe people would pay for this. Is it really that high in aloe and rosewater, because it feels really diluted? I could probably purchase rosewater and aloe vera and mix it in a spray bottle for a lot cheaper.

Summary: buy your own spray bottle and add aloe yourself to avoid wasting money on this hyped up gimmick.

Popular Face Skincare Products