Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.3

on 11/7/2008 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This a great little product to cool my face when I'm having a hot flash! I was using Evian spray cans but I thought I'd try this and I'm glad I did. There isn't a Badescu product that I don't like!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This spray is definitely a staple product. I use mineral makeup, and it's perfect for setting my makeup. It is also amazing throughout the day when you can start to feel your makeup heavy on your face, or on a hot humid perspiring summer day to refresh your face. I like the spray b/c it's doesn't spray on runny. Plus I don't even need to dab it off b/c it absorbs so well. Wonderful product from MB!

on 11/13/2007 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot too. Many times I will use this to freshen up my face before bed or during the day. It is great to set makeup or to just give your face a fresh dewy look. Yes it is basic...but it is also nice.

on 8/16/2005 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gotta say I'm surprised by the negatives too. My skin is dry and sensitive, but downright parched and cracking in MN winters. I use this daily in winter and when I fly. Scent is light and not overwhelming. Its a picker-upper and feels great.

on 8/2/2005 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand the negatives. It's a moisturizing spray not a miracle product.
It's fantastic for summer when my face gets all red and inflamed.

I love the smell & never had the breakouts the others mentioned.

Popular Face Skincare Products