Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Other
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.5

I have this, and am not impressed. I have tried many Mario Badescu products, and this is marginal at best. It doesn't seem to do much more than spraying water on your face. There's so many better moisturizing sprays out on the market. Don't waste your money on this - no matter how inexpensive it is.

on 11/4/2018 10:33:00 PM

not friendly to sensitive skin

on 10/31/2018 10:59:00 PM

This is the first and last Mario Badescu product I’ve ever tried. First of all, the packaging of this looks and feels like garbage. It’s so cheap and ugly, and the spray nozzle is dollar-store quality. Ordinarily this is not an issue for me, but this product is EXPENSIVE for what it is—can’t they at least package it nicely for that price?

Performance-wise, this stuff is like spraying your face with perfumed water. It smells nice and feels refreshing on the skin but does not add any significant hydration. I also noticed it adds a natural finish to makeup if used as a setting spray. However, you can get all these benefits in much cheaper rosewater products from Amazon or a health food store. The hype surrounding this product is a showcase of excellent marketing, nothing more.

i got both the small and large bottle of this spray. and now i got the set with all 3 scents during ulta’s spring sale. the spritzer is much better on the small bottle, very fine and even mist, whereas the big bottle is too strong and doesn’t spray evenly anyways, i love this spray sooo soo much. it helped my skin feel hydrated and less dry especially during the winter, (now spring in la) i work at a seafood warehouse and my desk in the office is in closest range to the freezer so im constantly have a heater on so i dont get hypothermia that means any humidity in the air is sucked dry by the heater and my skin suffering. so i bought this, and i keep a bottle of this at my desk and ill drench my face with this every 1-2 hours, and my skin is soo grateful i have a rigid skincare regimen already but winter makes everything worse. this was my winter skin lifesaver

Broke out terribly from this. Enjoyed the scent and fine mist but skin didn't feel any better after each use and after using for over 6 wks realized this was the culprit of my recent clogged pores and blemishes.

on 4/2/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've repurchased this spray a number of times, but I don't think I'll run out to buy it again. After not using it for a few weeks I sprayed it on my face and found the scent way too overpowering. I used it up but still could barely tolerate the scent. I never found the rose scent to be an issue before, so I'm not sure what put me off. Other than that it's a nice refreshing mist, settles makeup nicely, but at the same time I can live without it..

on 3/4/2017 10:16:00 AM

I really like this. I use it as a toner and sometimes spray it over my make-up which gives me a really nice refreshed look. I would recommend this - smells lovely, fresh and clean.

I love the scent: it smells like roses, & I have excema & it didnt even affect my sensitive skin!!

Routine: I spritz this all over my face once Ive finished moisturizing. I use it about twice a day, once in the morning & at night before I go to bed.

How it feels: Its very lightweight. I would still use witch hazel because it doesn't completely work as a toner but it is refreshing on your face.

I honestly can't go w/out it. Idk if its because of the scent or what... but it makes you feel like you just had a facial. As for what does it actually do? I havent seen a major difference in my skin :/

on 1/12/2016 1:43:00 PM

Good product to have on hand for when your face feels a little dry or tight.

on 5/24/2015 11:34:00 AM

This is super gentle yet effective. It's also an unbelievably great price! I use this after I wash my face and it makes it feel completely less dry. I also use it any time my face feels dry, I need something to refresh me, when I'm bored, etc. Basically all the time. I think this really tones my skin and brightens it!I tried Thayer's rosewater toner but it was just so heavy and sticky on my skin! This is totally opposite. A 2-3 sprays feel so divine. If there is excess product I just rub it into my skin. I have also noticed a slight improvement in my skin texture and brightness.

Popular Face Skincare Products