Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 30-35
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

I bought this on a whim since my face has been pretty dry lately. And i love it! Smells good, feels refreshing and it gives a nice hydrated feel to my face. After all thats all i can ask for from this product.

This is how i use it:
In the morning if im not planning on going out during the day i just splash my face with cold water after waking up, pat dey and then spray this on. And i feel nice and fresh. This is my fave way of using it.

Sometimes i would spray it on after moisturising and before applying makeup just because i love the scent lol.

Sometimes i would just spray it on my face randomly (when im not wearing makeup). I just love it!

I dont know what long term benefits i could get out of this, but for what im using it as (just a freshening mist), i think i will repurchase. It's not crazy expensive either!

on 5/2/2017 6:04:00 PM

Not a horrible product but nothing special IMO. It's a standard rosewater "toner". Lush has one and it's about the same. I will say this was MUCH cheaper than the Lush one.. so there's that. Haven't really noticed an improvement in my skin having used it. (redness, dryness or the like) It's just meh

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted a cheaper setting spray to keep in my work purse, and I thought this was a good value. I usually use urban decay or Mac fix plus. I have sensitive and dry skin. First the smell is super strong and is added, which I regretted using on my sensitive skin as soon as I sprayed it since fragrance is irritating. Very fake rose smell, not nice in my opinion. Also made my eyes burn after opening them (closed when I misted). I noticed a little stickiness that other people have noted, that didn't bother me. My skin immediately started itching after spraying it. I'm not going to use this again. If you have nice skin that can withstand the fragrance and other chemical additives, and you enjoy very strong rose scents you might like this. The price is great, but not worth the health of my skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite use of this product is randomly spraying my boyfriend in the face. My second favorite use is much more economical and, well, useful. A few minutes after my retinol application, I close my eyes and lightly mist myself with this heavenly concoction. Feels great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products that I had no idea I needed until I bought it. :) A facial mist always seemed sort of silly to me but now I see why this needs a place in my routine. I find myself using it quite a bit actually.

It is refreshing, hydrating, and smells nice. The scent is very rosy but does not linger. I mist my face during the day for a bit of moisture and pick me up. I also mist it on my hair when it looks too fuzzy after styling and it helps with that too powdery/done look when your makeup is first applied. Great stuff.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Decent rosewater spray.
It offers a light refreshing moisture.
I don't think this would help set your makeup any but it can help make it look a little more natural if you over powdered, however, this has never worked for me and added weird spots to my makeup lol.
The price is not too bad but I prefer one I get from whole foods which also seems to provide a little bit of a brightening to the skin.

on 1/12/2016 1:43:00 PM

Good product to have on hand for when your face feels a little dry or tight.

on 11/4/2015 3:56:00 AM

I absolutely love this! It's $9 in Australia which is far cheaper than the Rose Water I used to buy. I use twice a day after washing my face just prior to my serums & moisturisers & my face has not had any breakouts & feels more supple, plus I have to use less serum as it spreads easier on the damp skin :)

I like to use this as a primer water before makeup and it works great!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I enjoy this spray. I spray before and after makeup.

Popular Face Skincare Products