Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 19-24
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

I feel like I have just washed my face even though I have makeup on. Sometimes, I get small bumps from covering my skin with makeup. And these bumps disappear after spraying. Makeup also looks more freshly applied. I've tried spraying it on my hair and it made my hair sticky. Gonna reserve it for my face only.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GREAT for keeping my oily skin under control, with or without makeup!!!

I bought this product on a whim, after seeing it all over social media I figured i'd see what the hype was about. I found it at my local Ulta store for $7 which really surprised me since it is so popular amoung celebrities and what not. I tried it as soon as i got out of the store. I lightly spritzed my face (over makeup) about 2-3 times, and it dried pretty quickly without leaving anysort of sticky feeling or messing up my makeup. Normally my makeup basically melts off my face because i have such oily skin, but throughout the day i noticed my skin wasnt nearly as oily as it usually is! The next morning i used it on my bare face after my regular skincare routine, since it is techinally a toner. I went makeup free that day and even though it was 100 degrees out and i was outside alot, the oil still stayed under control!
**Side note: I used this spray on top of a long-wear foundation that had a dry/tacky finish to it, but after using the facial spray on top of it, the foundation looked and felt much more soft, hydrated, and smooth!

on 5/31/2017 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I literally only bought this for the hype. I don't have much blemishes, dryness, irritation, etc. but I have some slight discoloration, combo oily skin, and oily eyelids, and I don't wear any foundation, so I only do eyeliner, my brows, and I try to wear lipstick more often. This is refreshing, I guess. It just feels like regular water mist on the face & it smells alright. It also hasn't done anything for the longevity of my makeup, so I don't think I'll repurchase.

on 5/30/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was surprised by how much I loved this, I kind of just grabbed it as an add on to throw on here and there when I needed a facial mist but didn't expect much. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, my skin looks healthier and it leaves it glowing. This is especially great after you've been sick or are hungover and no matter what you do your skin looks gross.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hydrating, refreshing, great-smelling toner! Leaves my face balanced and radiant. Cheap, too! Awesome product.

WHY?! Why did this stuff have to break me out?? I absolutely loved everything about this product until I noticed what it did to my skin. I didn't think something so simple could even break someone out. Why does there have to be fragrance? I'd buy it if it was just pure rose water. Nothing is pure in this industry anymore. NOTHING.

on 3/3/2017 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this spray just as a hydration boost and a relaxing fragrance. I can spray before/after makeup and it doesn't affect it.

I can't recommend this product enough! It smells just like rose water, it is ssso refreshing. It lets your makeup melt so nicely into the skin but leaves it with a satin finish. It doesn't keep my foundation on as long as urban decays setting spray but considering the price its an amazing spray for when you don't need a full face for over 8 hours. My eyes are very sensitive and this is the best spray to use when wanting to avoid any irritated/watery eyes. You can pick this up at mecca in aus but I'd suggest getting it cheaper online :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Started using this about half a year ago and I'm honestly hooked. It's really moisturizing and perfect for dry skin. I used this after I first started Retin-A and it helped a lot with irritation + redness, and left my flaky skin looking smooth and moisturized. It's great for before/after makeup or just when you need a natural glow. I still use this every morning and night. It does have a rosy smell, which doesn't bother me, but I know people who hate it. The smell goes away after a couple minutes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Smells good. I like using this as my toner in my skincare routine, and also spray it on top of makeup throughout a long day. I also use it to dampen my highlighter and some eyeshadow brushes.