Curology - Acne Treatment

Curology - Acne Treatment

3.9

fka PocketDerm

on 4/18/2019 5:36:00 AM

Wok in and phoc mi long taim I make yu chin kee noodle says Selenster who call herself dictator SHEJinping on Delphi uses deodorant on her pussy but doesn't shower nasty

on 4/18/2019 1:14:00 AM

Thank you! Adult acne hit me like a truck, and coming from pimple-less teen years, I had no idea how to take care of skin that was so dang sensitive! I’ve finally found good stuff that works for me and I feel so much more confident 😁

on 4/17/2019 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Curology has helped me gain so much confidence in my skin! yes i still have a few break outs, but not even comparable to what my skin was like. SUCH a blessing!! Best skin care routine EVER

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have been struggling with acne for the past 1.5 year. I have a medically diagnosed hormonal issue and the moment I stopped taking birth control my face freaked out and since has never been the same. I have tried all creams under the sun, drugstores, high end, prescriptions, you name it and have not been able to notice improvement with my acne. With only using Curology for the past 1.5 week, I have noticed a significant improvement with my acne. I cannot wait to see how much my skin will continue improving during the next few weeks.

on 4/17/2019 2:08:00 PM

I have been absolutely blown away by curology! I cannot even begin to express what this product has done for my self confidence and to help clear my skin. As an adult it is very hard to deal with acne and pimples, we were always told that was a teenager problem, and having people visibly see how damaged and marred up my skin was is embarrassing. I would try to cake on my makeup yo hide my blemishes which undoubtedly made my problems much worse. Curology is gently and does ehat it says it's going to do!! I am on day 40 and I don't plan on stopping this product ever!!! My skin is so clear and I haven't had any recent breakouts or cystic acne at all!! Guys my face is SMOOTH!!! My hubby can caress my face without feeling all the bumps or pimples!! I have been singing the praises of Curology to anyone amd everyone that I possibly can!! You have a life long user here!! A++

on 4/10/2019 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Honestly, I can’t stop telling people about curology! I’ve been using it for 4 months now and I don’t think I’m ever going to be able to stop. My skin has never been “perfect” and I struggled with congested skin, cystic acne, hyperpigmentation and just rough texture. For the first time in my life I feel good about walking out of the house without foundation or concealer. A huge perk is that i could finally stop shelling out hundreds of dollars trying to find a solution for my skin and this regimen is so simple and affordable. I love that they can mix your medication in one bottle and the consistency is just like a lotion so it’s not sticky and you don’t need to follow with moisturizer. Do yourself a favor and get this! My prescription is ( 4% azelaic acid, 1% clindamycin, 4% niacinamide) I did ask for this formulation after my first bottle because Sam James on YouTube said it worked for her and the reasons she asked for this formulation which resonated with me and it was my perfect match!

A customized anti-aging retinoid formula and personalized care by a medical provider, all for just the price of a meal! Usually a medication like this costs so much more, and that doesn't even include the cost of seeing someone to prescribe it for you. I love my formula and it's worked wonders over the last few months that I've been using it!

I was pretty apprehensive about starting Curology because I have pretty decent skin most of the time without treatment and didn't want to make it worse. But, knowing that I would have monthly (what I thought were) cystic breakouts that would swell my face up to twice its size, I decided to give Curology a go so that I could maintain clear skin all the time.

Not only did my provider correct my understanding of my skin (they aren't cystic breakouts, just very inflamed acne breakouts), they prescribed a formula that specifically mitigated the problems that my skin had. Since using Curology, I went from having horrible breakouts every few weeks to getting maybe one or two whiteheads every few months. It's nothing short of a miracle, and I feel much more confident in my skin. I'm also going out without makeup now as well, which is a major change!

The price is also pretty reasonable in my opinion. With Curology, I've cut back substantially on my skincare budget and most of my spend now goes toward Curology; I'd say spending around $20 per month on completely clear skin is pretty worth it.

As a skincare addict, I've tried everything and I can safely say that Curology has made the biggest difference. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their skin clear regardless of how chaotic life gets.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a hard review. I’m sort of in the middle right now trying to decide if I should cancel or not. So I have always had acne. I did accutane in my early 20’s and it worked great. Then I got on and off birth control and it kind of screwed with my skin. So I was stable on birth control and my skin was still flaring up. Also, I've been using retin A for all over skin benefits but I haven't had a dermatologist in a while and it was a several month wait to see one and I wanted an easy way to get a retin A prescription. Enter curology about one year ago. They started me on a tretinon, clindamycin, azealic acid combo. And I broke out like never before. My skin looked terrible. I emailed, freaking out, and they told me I was purging and to keep going. I was kind of angry because in my past experience, purging is a myth and my skin only ever got worse when something caused me to break out. But I decided to try and trust them. It took forever. But my skin finally stopped breaking out. I want to say it took 6-10 weeks, I need to dig through the emails. But it was bad. Since then, overall my skin is ok. I do still get small breakouts. But I can’t use curology every night or else my skin gets deflated looking. It’s dull and dried out. So I end up wasting a lot of product because they keep sending it. Recently I discovered I could delay a delivery by one month, so I’m going to try that. Paying $160 a year is better than $240, but it’s still a lot. I’m just torn. If the formula is stressing out my skin, I can try other things. But I went through such a long aweful “purge” and if curology is helping my acne, I really don’t want to start over. So I’m a little afraid to quit, but I’m not totally sure how much it’s helping. Currently I use it every 2-3 days. I emailed my provider about these concerns and while she’s perfectly polite, she’s a little condescending and not helpful at all. I don’t feel like she’s hearing my concerns about how the formula is affecting my skin and she’s not answering questions I have about how dull and dehydrated my skin seems if I use it every day. So I’m very torn. I think that the best option is to go see a dermatologist in person. If I get to a life position where I can, that is what I’m going to do. But I only think it’s worth a try if you can’t see a dermatologist for some reason.

on 2/20/2019 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love it! Thought the tretinoin would dry my skin out, but my provider was able to prescribe me one of the lowest percentages of the active. My skin is smooth and glowy and very well-moisturized! I have noticed that my dark spots from active pimples have faded, but it isn't helping as much with my melasma. Sometimes I get a bottle that smells a little funny, but I think variation is natural as my formula changes along with my skin. Love the product overall!