MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 5/1/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like the fact that it's spf 42 and that it has a pump, but that's about it. The smell and texture is really thick, and all the small white bumps on my nose were magnified after using this. It slides off really easily, but when I try to set it with powder it congeals and I get cake face.

on 4/17/2016 1:20:00 AM

Works pretty well with my combination skin. I have shade 21, it blends very nice, even if my skin is a little bit lighter. It costs to much tho. I think I am able to find something much cheaper with same quality.

on 4/14/2016 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i'm 63 years old and have normal to dry skin. I use Retin-A so I have some flakiness. I'm NW20 and wear #21. The color match is the best I have found for my complexion. Good medium coverage. My skin looks like velvet.
I've tried all the Missha BB creams and this is my favorite. I've also tried some of the Skin 79 BB creams, Erborian BB and It CC Cream. None of these looked as good as M Perfect. For reference I also like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua , MUFE Face and Body but this has better coverage and better lasting power. I also wear Chantecaille Just Skin. I love the finish but color match is difficult and the coverage is light so when I need more coverage, Missha M Perfect is what I use.

Edit: So sorry that this breaks me out- every BB cream I've tried breaks me out. The hunt continues!

on 4/8/2016 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this Korean BB cream quite a bit. It has 42 SPF, which is great protection from the Florida sunshine. I ordered the sample packet from ebay and I ended up liking both the 21 and 23 shades, a mixture of which works best for me. Although I have some redness, this BB cream provided a nice amount of coverage, which I would have to say is in the medium to full range. Unlike US BB creams, this one covers more like a foundation. The two shades I used were very much neutral in color, more on the truly beige side than either pink or warm. Although my skin tone is pretty much neutral, I do have some slight pink undertones so these two shades didn't perfectly match but once I added powder and blush, the effect was quite nice. My skin is somewhat oily but when I set this BB cream with a mixture of UD Naked loose powder and Ben Nye Neutral Set powder and then finished with UD All Nighter setting spray, I didn't have to use blotting papers at all for the 5 or 6 hours I wore this makeup. This is a really good thing, considering I have to blot every few hours when I wear my other foundations. This BB cream also did not settle in my fine lines and it was really easy to blend with a damp RT sponge. My only reservation in deciding whether to purchase the full size tube is which color works best for me. 21 is a little too light and 23 is a little too dark. The optimal solution is to mix the two shades, which I did with the samples, but I'm not happy about having to purchase two full size tubes, which would run me about $45, a little less than the cost of my regular foundations, which I have plenty of btw. So I'm on the fence. I might purchase the darker shade for the summer though. I ride motorcycles with my DH and need a really good sunscreen for our longer rides. This BB cream would provide a high SPF and when used with Supergoop SPF 50 makeup setting spray, would give me adequate sunscreen protection. I do recommend this BB cream because I think the finish is quite lovely. However, I have looked into purchasing the oily skin formula. So I'm unsure what I'm going to do at this point but that doesn't negate the good results I got when I used this product. I did like the finish and the lasting power of this BB cream and find it far superior to any US product I've tried. It's obviously completely different from any US product and I'm glad I gave it a trial run. I will make a purchase as soon as I decide which color and formula I want. I highly recommend this BB cream for all skin types, even for dry skin. It goes on very creamy and the coverage is excellent. Who could ask for more?

I keep coming back to this (#21) for its full coverage, value and SPA. Unlike other bb creams, this either takes the place of foundation for me, or I mix liquid foundation with it and then apply it with a sponge or brush. Because it has a twist off pump top, you can still use the product when you are getting to the bottom. Definitely plan on buying again.

on 4/3/2016 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this a few shades darker than my complexion but I still like the coverage and finish. One pump makes my skin glowy and two pumps or more cover a good deal. It doesn't make my skin look ashy like most foundations and tinted moisturizers do.
The only problem is that if I haven't exfoliated in a while it will show. Other than that I really like this bb cream. I'm gonna buy it in another shade closer to my skin and try again :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Missha Perfect Cover in #13 Bright Beige.

This is my first BB cream and I am delighted! I have extremely pale skin (think N5) with a yellow undertone and pink overtones from redness. To ensure the best colour fit I do lighten this slightly with the Manic Panic white foundation. The product lean more towards cooler skin tones and is pinkish but is still wearable on me even though I prefer yelllower products generally.

The reason I really adore this is the way it is so moisturizing on my skin. It is very dewy. For someone with extremely dry skin like me this is excellent. The product glides on softly and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It is perfect for everyday wear and stays well throughout the day with a primer. I am very pleased with this find and will be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this in shade 27 honey beige which matches perfectly with my NC35 skin. This is my first Asian BB. It's a little thicker texture and heavier coverage than I'm used to with TM, but it looks good and lasts well on my dry skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do not recommend this product for anyone with oily skin because I had noticeable separation in the most oily spots on my face, and I used Ben Nye setting powder which works very well for me. One thing I can say is that I have not noticed any sort of greyness to this bb cream. It goes on like a dream, feels like a dream, and has SPF in it. It just does not have any longevity to it and, while wearing MAC Pro-Longwear over it, my makeup essentially melted off... In 30F temperatures... Bottom line, do not buy if you have oily skin.

on 3/23/2016 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wanted to like this product so badly as it felt and looked good on my skin. However, I did get blemishes within days of using it. I used to be seriously acne-prone, but my skin has changed and for many years now, I have been blemish-free. I don't normally get reactions to fragrance or other comedogenic ingredients - I mean hardly a spot for over 5 years now - so I was really dissappointed with my experience with this bb cream.

The things I liked about it:
People have commented negatively on the ashen/grey shade it provides, but to me, this quickly fades and the shade within seconds adjusts to my skin tone. I like the way it makes my skin feels healthy and moisturised when I have this on. I like the packaging a lot, which is a tube-pump combo. The coverage is great for a bb cream, very buildable. And generally, the price is quite competitive compared to some western brands.

There's so much to like, so I really wish it didn't cause break outs. Perhaps change your formulation, Missha?