Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 5/31/2017 6:42:00 AM

I bought my 3rd 150ml bottle, because it is so amazing! The price is high, but it is wort it - I would never believe that toner can hydrate so much. Perfect product to use before your moisturizer. I use it both day and night.

on 3/18/2017 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing, no parabens ~ yeah!
I LOVE the smell of this - 3 spritzes are a great pick me up during a flight or road trip. Yes, it's hydrating. My main use for this is really to wake up and refresh while traveling - the aroma is deeply lovely. Perfect little travel size. Only complaint is that the plastic cap always breaks.

on 6/3/2016 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Dermalogica has changed my skin for the better. I've always been reluctant to spend a lot of money on skincare and/or makeup, but after trying samples of the Age Smart line, I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin and that sold me on this line. I've been purchasing from Amazon but I'm very cautious about researching the sellers since there are knock offs out there. I'm 52 years old and am fighting wrinkles AND still have occasional breakouts. This line of skincare has made my skin softer and less oily. I use this morning and night after moisturizing as well as after I apply makeup. Totally recommend it!!!

on 11/2/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I thought this facial mist was too heavily scented. As for the "flash-firming properties" of this product, my skin looked and felt pretty much the same as always. This product is also too expensive for something that basically just feels good. However, if you want to go a head and give this a try, I recommend buying the trial size first, which is still $10 for 1 oz.

on 10/12/2012 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually adore the smell of this product, so herbal. I started using the Hydramist instead of the Multi Active Toner. I prefer it much more and it's also good for young skins.

i love how this makes my skin feel. its hydrating but doesn't add any weight to the skin because of the hylauronic acid. makes the skin feel plump and firm and adds a bit of moisture throughout the day. it can be spritzed on under and over moisturizer has a nice light scent to it. not a necessary product in my routine but definitely nice to have!

on 4/10/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing toner spray! I have tried similar products such as Avene and Caudalie (which didnt do much), but this spray really reduces skin irritations and leaves my skin very happy and calm! It smells a bit odd when you first spray it, but the smell disappears quickly. It is very slightly moisturising, and isnt sticky at all! I spray it on my face and then gently pat it in. I am so happy with this product. I also love the Age Smart Power Recovery Mask which is also amazing! Very pleased to have found this! EDIT: Not something I use anymore as I started to react to it (stinging skin). Deducting 3 lippies as very expensive too. I still use the mask from the same range though.

on 6/20/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an amazing toner.

Prior to using this product, I had never found a toner that didn't dry out or irritate my skin. This stuff is amazing.

My skin feels plump, moist, soothed and gives my skin an amazing glow. I also feel that my make up goes on a lot smoother after using this.

I have combination skin that is prone to break outs, particularly when I try new products or products that my skin just doesn't agree with. Since using this product I have not broken out and in fact believe this has improved the tone and texture of my skin. It also smells really nice too.

One of my all time favourites!

on 5/22/2010 10:46:00 PM

I really love this. Have no idea if it is helping my skin, but I love the way that it feels. It hydrates nicely and smells great. Also, the packaging means that the spray is dispersed evenly, which is better than most spray bottles. I use this every time after showering. Only problem is, it can make you shiny if you apply it during the day. That is why I save it for nightime use. Overall, a great spray with some great ingredients (pity about the AUS$56 pricetag!)