SKII Facial Treatment Essence

SKII Facial Treatment Essence

4.7

on 2/19/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm on my second bottle of this essence which one applies after cleansing but before moisturizer. I have slightly dry skin and am susceptible to mild eczema.
Pros:
- Helps skin retain moisture
- Evens out my skin tone
Cons:
Very expensive and glass bottle is too heavy for carry on travel bag.

This essence, used together with SK-II RNA cream, saved my skin this winter. I did not get eczema or dry patches.

on 10/23/2016 7:35:00 PM

I re'cd this in one of those Sephora packages that groups together different types of skincare. This stuff is crazy expensive and so I won't be buying it after I finish my little bottle, but I will say that my skin seems to be more luminous.

When I finish this bottle, I'll buy the Tony Moly dupe for $22. It has even more pitera and I've always found TM products to be high quality

on 5/30/2011 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am 70. I fell for Cate Blanchett's ad, and I'm so glad. Initially, I just loved that after splashing on a bit in the morning I no longer looked 87. I really need not to look 87 in the morning, but after a few weeks of using it, I find I rarely look more than 80. I added some SK-II Skin Signature creme and started to look well under 80. Many people now claim that I cannot be more than 50. I don't fight with them. I've added other SK-II products and plan never again to be without this substance. Have needed increasingly less exfoliant. It has become impossible to tell that I once had really awful acne. My eyelids have stopped asking for surgery. Hope my neck hears the word, My hands are no longer scary. Thanks, Cate. holdav3@juno.com

Video Reviews & Tutorials