It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 5/2/2019 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Great product. it's my second favorite, right after Cake the Mane Manage'r leave in conditioner, which is much cheaper for the same quality. If I hadn't found the Cake leave-in I would have kept repurchasing, or if Cake discontinues (I hope not) I will repurchase this as I have several few many times. Great product, but for the price, I would suggest trying the Cake leave-in first so as to save some money, but if you can afford this then it is worth it!

Great leave in product for silky shiny hair!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the reference, I have high porosity wavy hair with good volume but fine strands.
This thing is an awesome detangler. Normally I can't easily brush my hair after the shower no matter how good my conditioner was. This product makes it very easy. My hair looks healthier and has more shine when I use it.
The downside for me is that it makes my sensitive skin bumpy and itchy, I have some type of rush and pimples from this one.
I also hate the initial strong smell. But it doesn't linger at all.

on 6/5/2018 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this product before but it didn’t do much for me. I saw it at Target and picked it up to see the ingredients and another lady customer started talking very highly of it. It was the last bottle and I offered it to her but she said she buys this from Amazon at much cheaper price. So I grabbed the last one and started using it on dry hair before using my flat iron. Very pleased of the results. My hair is definitely silkier and more manageable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HORRIBLE PRODUCT! I do not understand the raving reviews on here and everywhere else. It made mine and my boyfriend’s hair dry, MORE frizzy(isn’t it supposed to help with friz?) and just weird! It def sucks and didn’t help, but rather worsened how our hair looked and felt! Going to return it!

on 12/3/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long fine hair but a lot of it. My hair is naturally straight but tangles very easily. Its a 10 leave in product does a nice job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. This product helps me untangle my hair. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I will buy it again because it makes my hair so soft.

on 10/5/2017 7:12:00 PM

I have thick, very wavy hair that gets very snarled after a shampoo, and this is a lifesaver. It allows me to comb through my hair easily. Worth the price! Tip: Rub it in a bit after you spray it on--helps distribute it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Made my fine hair greasy and flat. It does help to detangle though. Back to my fav L'Oréal extraordinary oil.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Expensive for a leave in product. Had heard about this for years & never bothered with it. I have stick straight, short hair that gets really wide & frizzy without anything to tame it but can be easily greasy. This leaves my hair so easy to detangle & smooth during the blow drying process without feeling heavy.

on 2/16/2017 4:17:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many rave reviews and when my mom and sister both recommended it. We all have thick hair, but my mom and sister have very dark brown hair and mine is dark blonde, and my sister's hair is curly (I'm a 2A on a good day, and she's a 2C -- my mom's hair is straight). This stuff does some amazing things to my mom and sister's hair, but it does not work for me at all. In fact, my hair feels dry, stiff, and straw like when I use it. I keep coming back to my big bottle, thinking maybe in combination with different products it will work better, but it just doesn't. Considering the price, I was hoping it would work much better for me, or at least not make my hair feel worse. Oh, well. I guess I can hand it off to my mom or sister.