Miracle 7 Leave-In Hair Mist

Miracle 7 Leave-In Hair Mist
Leave-In Hair Mist

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Ascorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I spritz this through damp hair after a shower, and then style as usual with regular products. My hair is noticeably softer when using this. I've tried spritzing this on dry hair, and that did not work at all.

Ingredients are incredibly similar to It's a 10, but there is a difference. With it's a 10, I can use it right before blow drying, and after my hair is dry as the only styling product for my hair. My hair is not just soft, but shiny & silky.

Rusk Multi 12 n 1Miracle W8less Leave-In Treatment can be found at TJMaxx for less than Miracle 7, and is better in my opinion, and a closer dupe to It's a 10.

on 4/27/2016 10:26:00 PM

This is an open comment to Amanda0001,

I am almost 59 and have thick, curly-wavy hair that is also fine in diameter. I think that when people use leave in conditioners, they think this is all they have to do to their hair. Here are a few things I have learned over the years.

1) Brush your hair before washing. Then after you apply conditioner to your hair, use a wide tooth comb and distribute it more evenly, the pile your up and hair only message to get a little more distribution. Once you rinse and get out of the shower you can towel dry. THEN, apply Miracle 7. I bend over and do the back of my hair, then back up and do the exposed hair, and the top. Then comb it through. The prior brushing and combing will make combing your hair a breeze, especially with the leave-ins. Conditioners don't transform your hair, only coat it and make it easier to handle. Diet and medications, even stress and illness can affect your hairs quality.

on 3/29/2016 9:44:00 AM

I have used both the original (blue bottle) and now I use the SIlk (lavender bottle) and I am HOOKED. I live in South Florida where frizz is impossible to escape - even with straight hair like me. I have color treated for years and this stuff helps protect my color and leaves my hair shiny, manageable, and easy to style. It's a little heavy to spray directly on my hair so as someone else posted, I spray some in my hand and then rub together before applying. I have recommended this product to several people who have complimented me on my hair. The price is slightly higher than something in a drugstore, but still half the cost of comparable salon products. I can truly say this is my HG hair product. I really don't have to use anything else in my hair to have it looking fantastic!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I personally am a fan of the scents of all the Miracle 7 products, I know that they can seem a bit strong or flowery/perfumie to others.

The consistency is creamy, like most leave in conditioners. It doesn't really come out as a mist so I recommend spraying into your hand, emulsify it between your hands and then run it through the ends to mid-shaft of your hair.

For me this would work better if my hair wasn't damaged at all.
It's pretty light weight, even for my fine hair. It says that it helps repair damaged, dry hair however I just felt like my hair soaked it right up and stayed feeling pretty normal. It's alright, it doesn't feel like I have anything in my hair but it also doesn't really feel like it does much for me.

Despite it just being alright, I would re-buy it when I run out because I do like to use this if I am going to add wax/creme/clay top my hair because it doesn't interfere with texturizing my hair but still adds some moisture.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Holy Grail. Do NOT discontinue this line. I have tons of curly, Angel fine hair that tangles like wet cotton candy after shampooing. I've tried to go -cone free and that doesn't work for me, I need more slip. So this is sulfate free but does contain cones.
The scent, the detangling, the packaging is all top notch. I am so happy I found this, and so is my hair.

I swear this stuff is harvested Unicorn tears.. It is that good! I bought the Silk leave in mist thinking it would be a cheaper alternative to my It's a 100 leave in. It blows it's a 10 out of the water! I've been going gray since I was 17 so I've colored my hair for years and years, and well, years. lol. It's Black and red ombre now so I need all of the deep conditioning treatments I can get. It leaves my hair so silky and smooth and smells absolutely amazing. I can run my fingers through my hair... Before I couldn't do that without hitting knots..

I can't wait to try the rest of the line when I run out of my current shampoo and conditioner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This really is a great dupe for It's a 10. I've been loyal to It's a 10 for a few years, but decided to try this. It works just about the same, I really can't tell a difference. I have both the regular version (blue bottle) and the blonde (yellow bottle), and I love both. Highly recommend.

on 3/27/2015 10:47:00 PM

I'm so glad the Sally's SA recommended this. I went to find a cheaper leave-in for my daughters because they love to use my It's a 10. I bought 2 large bottles and got one free. This stuff works great in our thick, puffy, wavy hair. I will continue to buy this when my It's a 10 runs out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is comparable to Its a 10, obviously. I have to say that for THIS specific Miracle 7 product found at Sallys for 12.99, I prefer Its a 10 because it includes thermal and UV protectant which Miracle 7 does not. It's still a great product on its own but if you heat style or want that added protection, you may have to purchase something for that separately. It delivers on it's promises and if it can beautify my overly processed hair it can work for you!

BTW: because you're already here and maybe you're curious, I'm going to include the other Miracle 7 products I've used and rate them! 10 being CANT LIVE WITHOUT

Heavenly Healer Deep Conditioner: 7/10
Heavenly Healer Shampoo: 8/10
Color Protect Shampoo: 8/10
Color Protect Conditioner: 7/10
Keratin Shampoo: 5/10 (if you have had a keratin treatment, this may work better for you)
Silk Shampoo: 8/10
Silk Deep Conditioner: 8/10

I've just purchased the 4 min Leave-in for Blondes, the Volumizing Shampoo, and the Color Protect shampoo again. Sally's usually has buy 2 get 1 free and though they're rather pricey (usually 7.99 for small size up to 14.29) they obv are awesome since I've basically owned the whole line.

Honestly, buy the products. They're all sulfate free, color friendly, magical bottles of liquid gold harvested from unicorns. THAT is how awesome.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this stuff for years and I love the smell and how soft it makes my hair. It used to only come in a smaller bottle, but now it comes in both, so I have one large one for my room and a smaller one for when I travel. The smell makes me feel happy, fresh, and clean.. I spray it on after the shower and it helps to comb out my long hair. It adds strength and elasticity to my hair and I will buy this as long as it is around.