4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

Fantastic at detangling hair. After washing my hair and before blow-drying I spray this directly into the palm of one hand, rub hands together and work through damp hair from above roots to the tips. Lasts longer this way and also gives more thorough application. Not once has this left my hair sticky or my roots oily. I have thick, coarse hair with naturally oily roots that's forever prone to frizz. Not when I use this! My hair is a lot less frizzy on the days I apply this, and overall has been shinier, softer and smelling amazing (grape/fruity scent). I haven't noticed any faster growth with it so far (month 2) but it has the right ingredients (Caffeine, Ginseng & Biotin) so I'd be very surprised if it doesn't! Will update as/when I notice it. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 months ago

It does just what I needed to make my hair shine, with no frizz and the compliments just keep coming in.

Age56 & Over

HairBrown

EyesBlue

4 months ago

This conditioner is amazing. It makes my long thin fine straight hair glossy, smooth and...honesty? Almost luxurious. I used probably 5-6 pumps or more and brushed it through while it air dried, and the result far exceeded my expectations. I'm 50 and needless to say I've tried a few products along the way, and I don't impress that easily anymore. This actually made it feel a bit thicker which was a nice surprise. I am VERY glad I tried it.

Age44-55

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This stuff works like a charm! I started using it because my hair was falling out after I had my baby. I've seen so much regrowth since I started using it just a few weeks ago. I would definitely repurchase and have already recommended it to a number of my friends! You can watch my full review &amp; other products to help with regrowth here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/diLmHHM65_U"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/diLmHHM65_U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This stuff is great! (I think the person who gave it a bad review is using it wrong). You don't need much of this stuff. I do a few sprays at my roots, and a couple of sprays on my brush and then brush it through my hair. It works great as a detangler. It smells great and also makes my scalp feel great and refreshed. Additionally, I've noticed my hair growing out a lot faster than normal (since I have dyed hair and can tell by my roots). You don't notice it being in your hair at all other than a slight pleasant smell.

Age25-29

HairBrown

2.0
from

3 years ago

This leave-in conditioner spray is part of the new Marc Anthony Grow Long line. The Grow Long products claim to use caffeine, ginseng and vitamin e to promote healthier hair growth as well as prevent breakage and split ends. Most hair products that allege to help hair grow are bogus, but a good leave-in conditioner is a good leave-in conditioner. However, while I like many of the Marc Anthony products I've tried, this one was not a winner in my experience. Good: Scent Spray nozzle distributes well to evenly apply to hair Does seem to add some softness and shine to hair, as well as help with frizz control. Nothing miraculous, but a noticeable enough difference compared to hair with nothing applied. Bad: Heavy - leaves too much residue behind Leaves hair feeling gunky - almost like there is lotion in it I used about 6 sprays to coat the length of my long hair and then let it air dry. It looked pretty decent for air drying as far as frizz and shine but it left the hair feeling far too coated. When a hair oil is lighter weight than this, you know it's too much. Will not be adding this to my hair rotation.

About reviewer (681 reviews)

Age30-35