4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Gave it 4 out of five lippies because for my baby-fine, color-treated, thyrod-med-damaged mature strands get gummy and oily looking a day after using. I think this is a product for coarser, curlier, drier hair.

About reviewer (429 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I bought this a few months ago and still have half a bottle left, I use this every day about 4-5 sprays and my blow outs always come out really good! This is my all in one styling spray/detangler I have bra strap length thin/medium hair but enough of it with heavy blonde highlights that I blow out almost every day. I just recently tried Oribe Foundation mist and it does nothing compared to this all I use is Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo and conditoner a few sprays of this and my blow outs are always perfect!! Great product!!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

I found a bottle of this detangler so thanks to the female traveler who lost it. I use on my relaxed hair after washing and it's pretty decent. Smell is average.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

from

5 years ago

Update - even better is Davines oi Milk. After a couple of bottles of the Unite I've noticed that this makes my hair greasy and limp. This stuff is my HG leave in. I have very long, fine, curly hair that I blow out and flat iron. It's the only thing that makes my hair feel silly (in combo with Davine's love conditioner after washing). If I don't use it, my hair is brittle and dry. It also helps with my flyaways. I tried to use other leave ins and nothing compares.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

6 years ago

This product is terrible for fine, thin hair. My stylist convinced me to buy this and I ended up returning it. It made my hair oily and flat. Also there was something about the smell that made me feel like my hair was dirty. Maybe it was a combination of the smell and the fact that my hair was an oil slick after using this. I will say it did take the tangles out but, I guess it was made for thick hair.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairRed

6 years ago

I originally tried this product due to the many rave reviews I had seen online. I have mid-length brown coloured hair which is prone to tangles / frizz and I was excited to see what this product would do for it. The first time I tried it I was completely underwhelmed. It didn't seem to do anything for my hair at all. It wasn't bad (it didn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy), however I didn't feel like it did much for it. I pretty much wrote it off as an expensive over-hyped product and didn't reach for it often after that. I have a ridiculous amount of hair products and I added it to the pile and reached for it every so often. I was determined I would use it up as it isn't cheap! Over time I noticed that my hair was feeling really good on certain days, much smoother and softer than usual. Where as on other days it would be frizzy and harder to handle. I couldn't work out what was causing this (as I say, I have a LOT of hair care products!) but I eventually figured out that my hair would feel really good whenever I used this product. I find this works best for me if I use a generous amount on towel dried hair (I don't think I used enough when I tried this product originally). I use about 8-10 sprays. I then brush my hair through and blow dry it. The difference this product make is amazing. My hair is soft, shiny and manageable. I have fine hair which can be easily weighed down and I haven't had any problems with this product at all. My hair is glossy and bouncy after use. I have to say that this is an HG product for me. I have just finished my first bottle and have just ordered more. This is almost unheard of for me as I am almost never loyal to hair products! Everyone's hair is different but for me this is an absolute must have product now.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I bought this product given the rave reviews, the fact Nina Dobrev claims to use it (I'm obsessed with her hair) and that I like other products from the brand. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. It didn't leave my hair in worse condition by any means, but it didn't really do anything for it either and I have been using it religiously right out of the shower for about 3 months. It does detangle well, I'll give it that, but compared to 21 benefits and It's a 10 products (which are very similar and a bit friendlier in pricing- granted by like 5 bucks but still) which both detangle very well and also leave my hair in noticeably better condition- I'll take either of those before this any day.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

It has taken me forever to find a detangler that I like. Yes, I get it, "detangler" is basically dilute conditioner, but I'm not exactly going to chance making my own, especially when finding the right spray bottle is half the battle. I was told by the clerk at the Aveda salon that this is their #1 selling product. I can see why! This product, first & foremost, does an excellent job of detangling, even after a "tough" washing session like when I do a detox, and it did NOT weigh my hair down at all. It has a light, pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering (I don't want to smell my detangler 3 hours later.) I LOVE the spray bottle; it's exactly the right kind that sprays a gentle mist and not streaky globs of product onto your hair. Other than saying "this really works," I'm not sure what else to say. It's such a rarity, it seems, in the beauty industry nowdays when a product actually does what it advertises to. This product actually delivers.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

7 years ago

This is an awesome leave in detangler. I have long hair that bunches into knots after I shower and this makes it so much easier to get through. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

7 years ago

Detangles effortlessly, and makes my dry & poofy ends look sleek and healthy! AND it smells heavenly... if you like those expensive salon-like smelling hair products, which I do! Very clean smell. Just a word of caution- sometimes 1 spray too much can make your hair look overly wet or even greasy, so less is more.. I've used this daily for half a year and have about 1/2 a bottle left :) HG!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24