Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

27 days ago

Pros:
gets absorbed very quickly
non-greasy
cheap
soothing (even for psoriasis)

Cons:
the smell is nice in the bottle but a bit too... chemical once applied to the skin

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

Aug/23/2018

I bought this to compliment the body wash . I am unsure if there is a vanilla version but would be most keen to try it . The scent is nurturing , nothing too overly sweet , calming . The lotion is medium to thin hence it is easy to spread and usable for both day and night . The price is cheap . I prefer thicker lotions because I prefer the feeling but this is still nice . No irritation or weird …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (519 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jul/15/2018

Good value, smells good, creamy but not greasy. Skin is moisturized but doesn’t stay too moisturized... I would prefer it does though. It works great, packaging needs improvement, otherwise it’s a nurturing, comforting scent that does the work.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jun/15/2016

An all time family favourite, this lotion is cruelty free and penetrates the skin without leaving an oily residue. Smells great and you find the smoothing effect after long use. Very cost effective. I am not sure if this particular shea and oatmeal darkens; but i observed my skin tone darkened a bit. We are in love with St Ives lotion line anyway...

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

2.0
fromjodif

Mar/07/2016

This was my HG body lotion for about 7 years. It was rich, thick, creamy, absorbed well and kept my dry skin moisturized. I had no reason to stray. Unfortunately, they recently changed the formula and it is now thin, watered down and slow to absorb. Boo St. Ives! You took a great product and made it blah. At least it still has the same scent, that is the only redeeming factor.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

Feb/09/2016

Moisturises my skin wonderfully, leaving it feeling soft and healthy. No sticky residue either, absorbs quickly. Works better than The Body Shop body butters.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

Jan/16/2016

Hydrating and very pleasant smelling! The scent can be described as warm and nutty. Shea butter doesn't actually have much of a smell, but if it did, this is kind of how one might imagine it smells. Coconutty, but without the coconut part, just the nut, if that makes any sense! The body wash of this has a much fresher/lighter scent. This is decidedly a cozy, warm weather smell. I almost get …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Dec/10/2015

I am allergic to most skin lotions, especially if the skin is broken. I can use this product with no adverse reaction UNLESS the skin is badly broken/rashy, in which case it makes it itchier. I love the scent. Nice texture, good moisturizing effect. Better for winter than summer, so as not to contribute to sweaty heat rash.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Aug/04/2015

I really like this lotion. Makes my skin soft and hydrated. Not greasy at all, absorbs into skin quickly.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Fine

Mar/30/2015

This is the only lotion I use. This is the only lotion I've used for years I love it. I use it cause my skin reacts to anything else. I definitely recommend this product if you hate smelly lotions and you have sensitive skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24