3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This foundation broke me out like crazy after just one use. I decided to give it a week thinking that something else might be breaking me out. But nope. This has turned my skin irritated and patchy. Still recovering!

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesOther

3 years ago

Finally found a foundation I love. Used it a couple years now I can't find it to buy. What happened?

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

3 years ago

Consistency is divided, pasty, no pigment, doesn't cover at all! Had to buy 2 to fit my shade...I use it for lazy days to where it gives a nice glow but you can't tell that I'm even wearing foundation! Never again...

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

First impression upon application is an extreme difference from the 4 hours after. I LOVE "glow" and this initially met that expectation but i was very dissapointed once the foundation wore for a few hours and upon check-up, i see little glitter flakes on my face. Im 36 and i dont do glitter on my face...

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I really like this product, it's quite sheer to medium coverage, so it's great for everyday. It actually gives the skin a very illuminating look. You have to use it with a primer though otherwise it just falls off your face. A little goes a long way and the pump is very handy. Probably not worth the price, but would buy again!

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I like this foundation. It gives you a really nice glow and doesn't feel like you have any foundation on your face. The colour is also perfect for my very fair skin (20 watts) and it has a slight pink undertone so reduces my redness, but not too much. It has a liquid texture and feels like water and when you put it on your skin you can feel it hydrating. The coverage is minimal which I don't really mind, however, some days when my skin has bad blemishes, it doesn't cover them up which can make it feel like a waste of money (£25 to be exact). This product is good for my skin when it is dry (like in winter) but in summer it can become too shiny and make my face look greasy. The packaging is lovely and I like the design of the bottle. Overall, if you are looking for a product for combination/oily skin and good coverage, this product is probably not for you, for this reason I would not buy it again

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

This foundation is absolutely beautiful. My skin is combo oily and I was worried that it would be too shiny, but it actually dries down quite nicely and stays put all day. The coverage is minimal, but I don't mind that, as I find the illumination helps to bounce light away from any small imperfections. The only thing I did not like about this foundation was that it seemed to highlight texture and fine lines around my mouth towards the end of the day. It was quite minimal, but noticeable to me as I have never had a foundation do that before, and I am 29 so I don't have a lot of lines. I will not repurchase, but it really is a beautiful foundation, just not for me.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

Ok, so you probably notice, I have a lot of foundations that I like....yes.....different foundations for different times of the year, and this one I use all year around personally....when do I use it? When I feel like I am looking, flat, dry, dehydrated, or tired.....this makes my skin virtually glow, and not like a disco ball! Probably not good for oily skin, but for normal- dry, I love it....I set it with Josie Moran's Coconut hydration powder, and it will look great for hours. I see that now I am only able to get it at Ulta, and Stila online....haven't checked department stores....I wear the 50watts, but that is when I am using a slight color of self tanner. Give it a try if you think your skin is looking ashy or just plain "Blah"

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

This foundation is a perfect pair for anyone using Retin-A as that leaves your skin dry and flaky this is the only foundation that doesn't seem to exaggerate the flakiness. The coverage isn't full so concealor may still be needed but it made my skin look dewy when it otherwise wasn't:)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 years ago

for a foundation with mineral oil as an ingredient id normally hate this but i cant help but keep a bottle in my stash. probably for nostalgic reasons but anywho, it is a beautiful foundation. it definitley illuminates and i find the packaging to be darling. i only where this on special occasions because i dont like illuminating makeup on my face in my normal makeup routine and.... it breaks me out in deep, cystic bumps.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral