RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 56 & Over
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I recently received this is a beauty box, and was pleased to try it since I've never used anything from this line. After only about a week of use, I really began to notice a difference. I get this weird thing around the perimeter of my face most noticeable around my hairline, where it feels like little tiny nodules in the skin it drives me crazy. I could never "see" anything just could feel them. Probably just debris collecting in the pores. I've tried scrubs, masks, and multiple diy treatments. Even my clarsonic never totally did away with them. Once I had used this about a week, the little nodules were definitely less noticeable. My skin visibily seemed brighter and more luminious. Now I don't feel them anymore. I use this serum at night, after I wash my face, but before my moisturizer. I learned not to use it on or around my nose cause it seemed to be a little too drying there, but everywhere else on my face. While I'm not a fan of the smell of this, it's not that off putting that I wouldn't use it. And when I use this up I plan to purchase this little jewel again.

I just this past week had to have outpatient surgery, and that morning from the nice lady that checked me in, to every single nurse that took care of me that day, commented on how beautiful my complexion is. I'm 56 I don't expect those kind of comments anymore. And most of them wanted to know my secret. Baby wash, Olay moisturizer, and this. This product being the the key.

If you've never used a serum, try this, it is worth it!