RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 7/9/2016 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Wow. I knew I should be using a retinol, but got scared off after trying retin-a and renova - both made me peel and flake like crazy. I looked horrible and couldn't push past that "worse before it's better" phase. With this, it works with zero ugly side effects!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When my holy grail RoC Multi Correxion Skin Renewing Serum in the blue bottle was discontinued (I miss it.. my skin responded wonderfully to it & it smelled like maple syrup) I decided to try out the RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum. Now, I don't have deep wrinkles. I do have the beginnings of noticeable lines around my eyes though... probably from years of pulling my eyes open when putting in contacts + the really bad habit of rubbing my eyes. Anyhow, I'm in my mid twenties so now is as good a time as any to start using an anti-aging product.

This retinol serum really agrees with my skin. The texture is silky. The smell is sort of musty... it's very unpleasant but I appreciate that there are no artificial fragrances. My fine lines appear softer. I've also noticed that when I have a breakout & use this a few nights in a row it basically completely clears up my skin.

The cons are that if you put too much of this on your skin will feel tingly or a slight burning sensation. You want to be sure to use just enough & not overdo it. Also this will dry your skin out slightly but if you use a moisturizer after you won't have that problem.

I usually use this on days I don't exfoliate so as not to overly irritate my skin. It's less than $15 at the drugstore I believe, & for that price this product performs phenomenally, IMO. The only reason I won't repurchase is because I'll be going for a cruelty-free serum when this one is done.

To Read all 75 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/7/2016 7:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I was really (super) faithful to Olay serum for years but this has quickly become my new BFF. My skin and wrinkles look so much better with Roc Retinol Deep Wrinkle Serum. Less appts to the Botox doctor which is great!

Yeah.. Just bought this today at Walmart. The bottle literally broke in my hands.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I recently received this is a beauty box, and was pleased to try it since I've never used anything from this line. After only about a week of use, I really began to notice a difference. I get this weird thing around the perimeter of my face most noticeable around my hairline, where it feels like little tiny nodules in the skin it drives me crazy. I could never "see" anything just could feel them. Probably just debris collecting in the pores. I've tried scrubs, masks, and multiple diy treatments. Even my clarsonic never totally did away with them. Once I had used this about a week, the little nodules were definitely less noticeable. My skin visibily seemed brighter and more luminious. Now I don't feel them anymore. I use this serum at night, after I wash my face, but before my moisturizer. I learned not to use it on or around my nose cause it seemed to be a little too drying there, but everywhere else on my face. While I'm not a fan of the smell of this, it's not that off putting that I wouldn't use it. And when I use this up I plan to purchase this little jewel again.

I just this past week had to have outpatient surgery, and that morning from the nice lady that checked me in, to every single nurse that took care of me that day, commented on how beautiful my complexion is. I'm 56 I don't expect those kind of comments anymore. And most of them wanted to know my secret. Baby wash, Olay moisturizer, and this. This product being the the key.

If you've never used a serum, try this, it is worth it!

Loved this stuff! Don't have severe wrinkles yet, but used this to prevent. Noticed significant clearing of my pores and acne scars. Made my skin soft and bright

However! This is impossible to find in EU now. :( The whole Correxion line has been done away with here in the Netherlands. Can't find anything comparable

I am in love with this product. I received it free in a beauty box and have never been so happy to repurchase a skin care product before. This works on my skin. It works! I have tried at least a dozen other "wrinkle eraser" products and, while at best they are nice and moisturizing and at worst they make me break out, they don't do anything for the lines that are cropping up around my eyes. This product has softened those crow's feet considerably. It's also diminished the crepey skin on my eyelids.I feel like I've turned back the clock about 5-6 years (before my second and third boys.Trust me when I say that having three boys gives you wrinkles!). The serum itself is soft and non-greasy. It sinks in almost immediately, although there is a slight sticky feeling I get when I'm lying on my pillow at night. It's definitely not a deal breaker, though. The smell is not my favorite; it reminds me of self-tanner smell but again, not a deal breaker. Despite those two small ticks against it, in my opinion it is well, well worth the price for the results. My skin looks glowy and soft. The hyperpigmentation I have on my upper lip (in the shape of a moustache, thankyouverymuch) has started to fade! That alone is worth it to me. And my eyes look bright and really much less lined and careworn. I've not noticed any stinging, redness or dryness on my already dry skin and the bottle is really a nice, heavy glass bottle with a pump and a cover to keep the end of the pump from getting that globby blob of dried up product in it.
I've used this product before bed for about a month now and I am tickled to my toes by the results. I don't even need primer under my foundation anymore. I'm not kidding! I hope if you try this stuff it works as well for you as it did for me. I will repurchase again and again.

on 9/30/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Hello , I have gotten so many review reads from my review on R.O.C deep wrinkle serum. I am amazed so many women are reading reviews for R.O.C Serum. Thank you, all who have read my review on this serum and have given a "thumbs up" as helpful review.....
Update: 9-30-2015
As to date, I am still using R.O.C. deep wrinkel serum. I have repeatedly been told that I don't look my age, and I turned 59 yrs in June 2015. Most people believe I'm 40-ish and I don't think that is too bad considering that I am almost 60 yrs. old. I do contribute my young-ish looks to good Hispanic genes, and good every night application of R.O.C deep wrinkle serum, eating good, maintaining good weight, and choleterol with workouts. But I do use and have consistently used R.O.C. deep wrinkle serum. I am not so Computer savvy and posting pictures (I would post one), wish I did know more about all this technology. But currently am being taken for 40-ish and have been asked for I.D. when trying to recieve my "senior discount". I continue to moisturize dailey with R.O.C serum day and night, always, and dailey use of sunscreen 30, or greater every day, even on my hands. We must always keep a tube of sunscreen in our vehicles to keep out the rays of the sun especially in Summer. Good day to all, and keep up the fountain of youth in What YOU do! It's not in a tube, but in our own self image. Thanks for reading....
P.s. I really don't get paid for a good R.O.C review, this is truely my own review and post. I post what I know only from personal use of the product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

In the past, my mother gave a sample bottle of Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair to me. Didn't notice a difference in my skin. In all fairness, didn't use it more than a couple of weeks. The sample bottle was small, and after one week of using it, the remaining serum hung out at the bottom of the bottle. What I did take note of during my brief period using a serum, is I really like the feel of serum on my skin. It's soft, liquid texture felt soothing to my skin.

While at the drugstore, noticed Roc Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum on the shelf. Purchased it on a whim, and went about my merry way. Would much rather pay a drugstore price for a serum than department store price.

The texture of Roc serum is a soft, gel like liquid and feels soothing when applied to the skin. There is a peculiar odor. It doesn't smell of a bouquet of flowers, but look on the bright side, it doesn't reek of yesterday's garbage, either. :)

After one week of use, noticed my skin felt softer and appeared brighter. Another plus is serum prepares my skin to receive moisturizer and foundation. Moisturizer absorbs better and require less amount of foundation for coverage.

Roc Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum isn't going to give one the appearance of going under the scapel, but it will make skin softer and brighter. This is my third week using it, so who knows, it might eventually diminish the appearance fine lines.

on 5/20/2014 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've already bought my second bottle of this stuff. Best product I have ever used on my face, hands down. I had previously tried lemon juice, but it became too drying and I could tell daily use on my face was starting to irritate it, judging by hardened white heads popping up. So I came across something about retinols. I had tried Differin as a teen, but as soon as I began to flake and turn red, I stopped - the doctor hadn't mentioned to me that this happens. But anyway..I have been using this for a few weeks so far. I use a 3-4 drops of this serum morning & night. I haven't noticed any tingling or burning upon application. My skin hasn't dried or become flaky either, but I have naturally oily skin. I let my skin dry for 20-30 minutes after washing, then rub the serum in gently. I have always had bad skin, but I kid you not - this morning I woke up and my mouth dropped - I am in shock! My hyperpigmentation on my cheeks is going away! My skin looked fresh, alive, glowy. The tone is completely evening out, the minor wrinkles I have from sun damage, etc. have yet to completely fade away, but everything is looking unbelievably better. I am so happy. The first week that I began this treatment, I had a few minor flare-ups (perhaps purging?), but they healed quickly due to the retinol, and now my face is pimple free and beginning to look like I actually have GOOD skin. I highly recommend this product and I have sworn to myself to only buy this - no more being tempted from marketing campaigns to stray away, because this stuff totally works for my skin. For those with dry or sensitive skin, I don't know if I'd recommend because I know retinols. This is HG status

1-month update: skin is still doing great, even getting better. My breakouts aren't as bad, and if I do get a pimple it's gone very quickly. Hyperpigmentation is fading. I've also gone back to supplementing with evening primrose oil because my breakouts are always hormonal & it's helping immensely - try if you need a little extra boost, great skin benefits. I also use my other favorite product olay microdermabrasion kit twice a week. my skin LOVES both of these products! will update again in a month or so, but so far, so very very good!