Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil
Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 9/20/2018 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Nice simple lip balm, moisturized, didn't irritate and nicely scented with no annoying taste. I prefer mint balms but I would buy this again in a pinch.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Would definitely buy again. This is the only chapstick I've ever given a damn about lol. I've had it since the summer which is a surprise for me that I haven't lost it
It smells good and really moisturized my lips. They look so good when I use this. Moisturized and it adds a bit of a reddish tint to them :)
The ingredients speak for themselves- all great oils and moisturizing components

on 11/27/2017 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

So disappointing :( I used to love Burt's Bees products in high school, so recently when I noticed my lips were feeling a little dry I picked up a couple tubes for old time's sake. I don't know if the formula has changed or what, but yeah...my lips started out a bit chapped and after maybe a week of using this every day, they had turned to peeling, cracking, nasty sandpaper lips.
I switched to plain Vaseline for a few days and my lips went back to normal. I'll be avoiding Burt's Bees from now on, especially since you pay a premium for the supposed 'natural' ingredients. Bargain bin, store brand petroleum jelly is legit a better option.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

HG chapstick for me. I've probably been through 10 of them. I'll try other chapsticks but I always come back to this, especially in the winter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

From friends and family, I have gotten interpretations of the "pomegranate" scent as:
- a barn
- animals
- candle wax
- herbs/plants
- medicine

It has grown on me with time. I like the very very very sheer pink cast and how it feels more like an oil than a waxy balm.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this thinking it would soften my cracking dry lips. However, it's wax seems to just coat my lips and not offer any deep treatment. The only thing I really like about it is the tinge of colour it give to my lips when they're dry.

on 10/23/2016 10:02:00 AM

Works very well especially when your lips are cracked and dry during the day

on 10/23/2016 8:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This balm is so hydrating, but I didn't love the pomegranate scent. I kept this on my nightstand until it was fully used up and it wasn't drying or irritating at all. I would repurchase this, but I'd try another flavor/scent for sure.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok, as if the original wasn't good enough, this is the absolute best. I am a long term fan of burts and love this stuff. Tastes so good, moisturizes amazingly well, is inexpensive, readily available, and is a cruelty free product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this and will keep rebuying. And his bees. I love the original balm, but it's a little too waxy. I loved the peppermint tingling sensation more than anything else about it. But I'd use it under my lipglosses, but it started to make them smell nasty.

Top Rated Lip Treatments