4.7

100% pure lanolin

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I made a account just to review this! I have tried every lip product known to man kind , the works! Until I researched and found lansinoh , I am telling you put this on your lips before you sleep your lips will be baby soft this is my favourite beauty find. Highly recommend everyone give this a go for your lips I know it's embarrassing having to buy nipple cream for some people but it is worth the 5 second awkward cashier exchange !

on 12/30/2016 10:04:00 AM

Found this through You Tube videos and bought it.... this is my new HG lip balm. I also have and love Paula's Choice lip balm and Bobbi Brown Lip balm ... If for some reason the other two don't solve the dry lip problem for me the Lansinoh Lanolin takes care of it. I recommend this highly.

Lansinoh has renewed my lips! My lips were red and chapped for months. I had tried EVERYTHING! Even doctor's prescribed treatment. Lansinoh makes this 54 year old lady's lips look soft and dewy.
THE BEST PART!! My sister's husband was having chemotherapy treatment. His lips were painfully parched and cracked. I suggested Lansinoh. My sister called the next day excited how well this cream worked. She said his lips were kissably soft;)

on 12/9/2016 5:00:00 AM

I became a mother this year and used a heap of Lansinoh while adjusting to breastfeeding. One day in desperation with my cracked dry lips I dug this out of my bag and put it on my lips. Instant relief!! It's one of the few things I can put on my lips that's still there in the morning. I also like the tube packaging so you're not digging around in a gross little pot getting product under your nails.

on 12/4/2016 3:28:00 PM

A BIG shout out and thank you to @Marzipan50..after seeing your review yesterday on this product, I clicked on it and read all the great reviews. I immediately purchased it at my local Walmart. I would have never known about this product if I hadn't seen your review. Although I'm only on my 2nd day using it, I already see a huge improvement in my dry/cracked lips..I hope you see this review girl, because I love this product­čĺť

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This has CURED my dry lip problem.

on 10/28/2016 8:33:00 PM

My lips are always chapped, but this stuff WORKS! Better than Aquaphor, Burt's Bees, even La Mer (I've tried everything). I don't love the tube packaging, so I squeezed some Lansinoh into a round, plastic Container Store pill box with a screw top (those pill boxes are SO versatile- I use them for everything). Problem solved- and my lips are so smooth and moisturized.

on 10/2/2016 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer this to Vaseline, and it's multi-purpose. I use this basically any time/place that a person would use Vaseline.
It's the best lip balm I've ever used. I had it around the house from when I was breastfeeding, never thought to try it for lips until fairly recently. I have Nuxe, La Mer and countless other lip products from all over the price spectrum. This is better by far as softening and protecting. And effects last long after the application wears off my lips. I don't feel the need to constantly reapply.
It's also its just excellent for really dry, cracked, peeling skin. It softens the upper layers and makes them super easy to exfoliate. It takes away that nasty, papery dry feeling on my hands, knees and elbows. It works so well at banishing callouses and those layers of dry heel that my husband sometimes gets.
I've been using it on cuts, and as a spot protectant before doing at-home peels.

My only complaint is the tube packaging. Yeah, it's more sanitary for sure. But with something this thick, I want a packaging style where I can get every last drop of it out. It's not exactly cheap, either.

But so worth it!

For those breastfeeding moms, it really helped me.

on 7/15/2016 6:38:00 AM

If you want the best result for good value, get Lansinoh. Basically, it works !

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very effective as a lip treatment, keeps my lips moisturized and smooth, dosen't smell or taste too muck unlike other lanolin based product.