4.7

100% pure lanolin

on 4/16/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you suffer with dry, unconditioned lips, try this!
I know it's for nipples but this is 100% lanolin and it is amazing!!!
Instead of paying loads for lanolips which is expensive and comes in a small tube, get this.
I have a tube in my handbag, a tube in the bathroom and another by my bed. I can't be without it.
This is the only things that keeps my lips soft, hydrated and chap free. I love it and it really works.
You get a big tube for a fraction of the price and it really is the best. Try it, you won't be disappointed, it changed my lips completely. They used to be dry, chapped and they would sometimes peel skin. Wearing lipstick just highlighted the issue.
I wear this morning, noon and night and I have really noticed the difference. The tube lasts forever, I have a few because I'm lazy and need to have it at hand!
I will always keep buying this, it's the only thing that has worked for me.

Having tried dozens of lanolin-based (both pure and mixed with other stuff) products on my lips I have to say that Lansioh is by far the most over-hyped and most underwhelming of them all. It's thinner than most other 100% lanolin kinds and the color and smell isn't as intensive (not that there is much smell, but side-by-side it's noticeable), for lack of a better word. Dunno why, but it instinctively reminds me of the over-processed varieties of nut butters that have no real smell or weird feel. It wasn't some expired dud, all the tubes I've had are like this. The main reason I rate Lansinoh 3 stars is that due to its thinner consistently it doesn't work as well normal pure lanolin products. It's less nourishing and disappears much sooner and I have to re-apply a lot more often (2-3x per hour, which is about the same rate I have to reapply any non-lanolin-based chapstick). Usually I can get away with 3 to 4 applications during whole day, if I use Ardo Gold or Medela Purelan kinds of lanolin (or any other generic pure lanolin). Another difference with Lansinoh is that it appears to be way more glossy than normal lanolin, a matter of preference, but I think it might be important to mention as sometimes people look for more discreet lip products.

on 2/10/2017 4:12:00 PM

Simply amazing lip treatment. Nothing works better for severely dry/ chapped lips. So I got brave and decided to make my own tinted lip balm with this. I squeezed out all the Lansinoh into a glass bowl and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then I added a chunk of pink lip stick I cut off with a knife. Blended the lipstick into the melted Lansinoh with a spoon and put it back in the microwave for another 30 seconds until it turned to a pink liquid. I poured the liquid into 3 little metal pillbox tins with lids I found at the dollar store and put them in the fridge until the mixture solidified. OMG it totally worked!! Hah. Perfect tinted lip treatment. When I run out of the lip balm which, should be a while, I'm going to do this again but add mint oil and/or lemon oil and a liquid sweetener for some flavor! You don't have to do this to get the amazing benefits of this product I just really like tinted lip balm! :o)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I made a account just to review this! I have tried every lip product known to man kind , the works! Until I researched and found lansinoh , I am telling you put this on your lips before you sleep your lips will be baby soft this is my favourite beauty find. Highly recommend everyone give this a go for your lips I know it's embarrassing having to buy nipple cream for some people but it is worth the 5 second awkward cashier exchange !

on 12/30/2016 10:04:00 AM

Found this through You Tube videos and bought it.... this is my new HG lip balm. I also have and love Paula's Choice lip balm and Bobbi Brown Lip balm ... If for some reason the other two don't solve the dry lip problem for me the Lansinoh Lanolin takes care of it. I recommend this highly.

Lansinoh has renewed my lips! My lips were red and chapped for months. I had tried EVERYTHING! Even doctor's prescribed treatment. Lansinoh makes this 54 year old lady's lips look soft and dewy.
THE BEST PART!! My sister's husband was having chemotherapy treatment. His lips were painfully parched and cracked. I suggested Lansinoh. My sister called the next day excited how well this cream worked. She said his lips were kissably soft;)

on 12/9/2016 5:00:00 AM

I became a mother this year and used a heap of Lansinoh while adjusting to breastfeeding. One day in desperation with my cracked dry lips I dug this out of my bag and put it on my lips. Instant relief!! It's one of the few things I can put on my lips that's still there in the morning. I also like the tube packaging so you're not digging around in a gross little pot getting product under your nails.

on 12/4/2016 3:28:00 PM

A BIG shout out and thank you to @Marzipan50..after seeing your review yesterday on this product, I clicked on it and read all the great reviews. I immediately purchased it at my local Walmart. I would have never known about this product if I hadn't seen your review. Although I'm only on my 2nd day using it, I already see a huge improvement in my dry/cracked lips..I hope you see this review girl, because I love this product­čĺť

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This has CURED my dry lip problem.

on 10/28/2016 8:33:00 PM

My lips are always chapped, but this stuff WORKS! Better than Aquaphor, Burt's Bees, even La Mer (I've tried everything). I don't love the tube packaging, so I squeezed some Lansinoh into a round, plastic Container Store pill box with a screw top (those pill boxes are SO versatile- I use them for everything). Problem solved- and my lips are so smooth and moisturized.