4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Personal pros: Very cheap (about 97 cents or so) Scent Clear on lips Texture Has SPF Doesn't dry my lips Moisturizes my lips Doesn't irritate my lips Personal cons: Nothing I can think of

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

This is a really great product. I've been using for up to a year now and it still lasts. It's cheap, there's lots of product but the only down side is the packaging. Pots are not the best as I constantly get product under my nails and are not the most hygienic. Despite the packaging, this lip balm is incredibly moisturising and works wonders for my constantly chapped lips (especially in the winter). This is a must have and I would definitely buy it again!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

I love this. I love how it smells. I love the tingly soothing sensation on my lips. It lasts a long time too. My only issue with it being in a pot is the hygiene factor, dipping fingers in! I think next time I'll get it in a tube

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

From my understanding, you can only get the cherry jar Carmex in Canada. And even here it's not the easiest to find. Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart don't have it, but Pharmasave and Rexall do. At least where I live. I actually like this better than the original, and I love the original very much. The cherry is much more pleasant, much less minty. It also seems to be a bit more glossy than the original. I know a lot of people find jar lip balm icky, but I always wash my hands before applying this. There's still the slimy finger afterward, but I still do prefer the jar to the stick lip balms.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

One of my absolute favourite lip balms! The jar is unhygienic, however I prefer the formula in the jar. I don't have dry lips, I use this lip balm as my overnight lip balm, interchangeably with Blistex DCT, for my no fail, everyday lip balm. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

The scent is delightful as long as you like cherry and the vanilla butterscotch smell of carmex. I put this on at night before bed and find my lips are rarely dry or chapped during the day now. Pot packaging isn't the greatest for daytime use nor is the thickness of this but great for nighttime.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

1.0

6 years ago

I bought this due to the hype that surrounded it but I realised it totally dried out my lips even more. Menthol is quite a heavy chemical in this product and it dried them pretty bad so quite unimpressed

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

6 years ago

in the uk the winter weather is so bad my lips get so sore and chapped! this has helped my lips so much! smells so good aswell. my lips felt so much better in seconds. but don't over use it as it will dry your lips out (apparently)

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Smells great - lasts for a longer time than others lipbalms. Melts in warm weather. Wish it was organic...

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Best value lip treatment I've ever tried. Probably my most consistently re-purchased beauty item.. I just love it. Moisturises and soothes my lips as promised, whilst smelling delicious. I admit I do not have particularly problematic lips, so I cannot speak for very dry/sore lips. Mine are relatively normal and just get dry/chapped with hot and cold weather, but when my lips do play up this puts a stop to it immediately. I have tired a host of budget/non-budget lip treatments and none of them have come close to this.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure