4.7

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

Although I've always loved face and body moisturizers i've tended to ignore my lips until now, which is kinda silly since they were not surprisingly always dry and chapped. This stuff is amazing--my lips are suddenly so much plumper it almost looks like I've had had them plumped via an injection. Why was I ignoring lip balm for so many years??? I use it every night, and during the day when I remember. The price isn't terrible, other than the fact that I want 15 of them, and I like the slanty tip. The texture is a bit goopy, but not any worse than other lip balms i've tried.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I was looking for a new lip balm and did a couple of board searches and this one comes up a lot. I gave it a try and love it. Now I have these everywhere-purse, bedside, car, desk. If you don't like the price just wait for a sale and they're usually pretty reasonable. I like the slant-tip applicator, it isn't sticky, it has a mild unoffensive scent, and most of all it is a year-round fantastic lip balm.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 years ago

I absolutely cannot go without this treatment. I use it every night, and when I awake the next day I have rejuvenated, plump, hydrated lips. For those times when my lips feel especially dry, I use it during the day too. It is a miracle worker! Originally I used Chapstick's overnight treatment, but as soon as I tried this, I never looked back.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This has been a staple on my nightstand since I received it at Christmas. I have a horrible habit of pressing/rubbing my lips together all day which keeps them chapped year round. A night treatment is a necessity for me as a result and this does the trick. While it is similar to Vaseline, which I use during the day, I think it's a hair better. If anything it is a lovely scent. I didn't like at first that it felt like I was putting lip gloss on before bed but I quickly got used to it and it isn't such a foreign feeling anymore.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I received this as a gift so I can't really comment on the price, but it is my lip saver. I had cracked bleeding lips from dry Colorado winter & NOTHING was helping. I tried several kinds of chapstick & oils/lotion with no improvement. Within 2 days of using this my lips are better than ever. Nice scent, flavor & consistency. I will be using this forever & ever.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Not my HG lip balm, but this is a lip balm that actually does work for me.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

from

4 years ago

I used to use this all of the time until I switched to vaseline. I didn't just use it at night when I slept, I also used it as a normal balm during the day. It has a nice vanilla smell and a consistency similar to vaseline and keeps you oh so moisturized. I would wake up with soft and plump lips. I ultimately switched over to vaseline since it is cheaper, lasts longer, and does the same thing. However, I would still recommend this to people

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I bought the balm based on all the raving reviews. Definitely didn't disappoint! The balm is a bit thicker than your typical balm but it still applies smoothly. It has a light vanilla scent and faintly sweet tasting. It does what it says and my lips do feel much softer in the morning. I also use less lip balm if I use this balm at night. I would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

4 years ago

This is a nice lip treatment, but I find that it feels more like a "gloss" than an intensive treatment. It's quite thick and will definitely stay put on your lips all night. I usually wake up with a film of it still on my lips in the morning after I've applied it the night before. I don't find that it particularly "heals" my lips or treats them in any way - it just acts as a barrier I guess. Overall, the scent is nice - a mild vanilla, and it feels pleasant on the lips - not sticky. I'll probably repurchase, although it's not an HG lip gloss/treatment for me.

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

And so my beloved RoC Enydrial lip balm got reformulated into something that's a shadow of its former self...I ended up spending a good amount of time searching for a replacement. Finally decided to pick this up at a store I wouldn't even normally go in (oh, the smell). It's about $7 or $8 CAD which is fine by me if it works just as well as Enydrial in keeping my dry lips happy throughout the night. I don't particularly care for the slanted applicator but not enough to deter me. The product has a light, sugary scent but that doesn't linger. And IT WORKS. First time I tried it, I applied a light layers to my lips at night and forgot all about dryness. Went to bed and woke up with lips still feeling moisturized. YES! It's just a bit tacky which probably helps the longevity. In any case, my lips are happy and all is right with the world again... ...until this gets reformulated. THAT better not happen. Ever.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure