L'Oreal Visible Results

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

2.0

on 12/16/2004 11:05:00 PM

I don't normally buy L'oreal skincare products, but was sucked in after using one of those little sachets from a magazine, which as promised gave me the velvety lovely skin the ads promise so I shelled out the 10 on a full sized one, given a week the only visible reults were a funny irridescent glowy effect, spots and an itchy face. A dissapointing moisturiser I would not recommend, I didnt even offer it to my mum or friends, it hit the bin within a week!

on 4/12/2004 9:55:00 PM

I have to say I like this. It doesn't ball up as some have said and even the one with the scent was not too cloying at all, also contrary to what others have said. I didn't see any appreciable difference in terms of its claims that "new skin" will develop in only 8 days, to me, that's impossible, not even a skin peel can give you new skin, only revamps it. I may be in the minority here, but this is a good product overall and contains spf 15 as well.

on 12/19/2003 2:35:00 PM

I have been very disappointed with this product. I spent my money for something that feels like a nice-enough moisturizer on my face but did absolutely nothing. They should rename this Invisible Results or, better yet, "Placebo Effect."

After seeing the adds, I actucaly paid $24 for this drugstore product. I thought this was a cream that was suppose to help yoru skin, but when i used it i noticed its actucally more like a cream that hides minor imperfections on your face since it contains some kind of shiny makeup in it. I was very dissapointed. The only thing this was ok for was a base under makeup, but I would never want to go to bed with this on my face, its almost liek makeup. After applying i looked at my hands and they were covered in a pinky opalescent makup looking film. I used the whole bottle just to see if it would owrk, and by the last day, there was no imporvement whatsoever. Please save your money, for the same price you could something with a much better quality or if you want refined pores, go to a dermatoligist and get somehting that actucally works.