Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is the best at home tanner I have used . I have worked in tanning salons my whole life . I am a hairstylist with a tanning salon attached to our shop and I still use this product . here are my directions : shower and dry off step back in shower with the loaded spray gun shake and spray about 6-8 inches away from body once you ate done take an old towel and blot any heavy spots as this will stop any discoularation then moisturize once dried . I always wash my feet after I spray tan and I never do my face I use a darker foundation and powder to match . this kicks all others I have tried out of the water and I get 3-5 full body applications from it. I drive from Canada to the states to buy this product .

I LOVE this self tanner. It is the only one I will use!! I truely feel it is the closest thing to a Mystic Tan. So much cheaper than a tanning salon. Mega worth the money!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

My all-time favorite of self-tanners...still trying to locate it again as Wal-Mart and Target do not carry it anymore. It gives me the dark and natural color I love, and it is fairly cheap (about six bucks for the refills). The PP was right when she said the perfect color only lasts a couple days, but I learned to touch up every other day and that made my 'tan' look just amazing. It CAN streak and splotch when putting it on, so you have to apply it according to the directions...and yes, it is beyond messy! Be prepared to do some massive clean up afterwards. But I have yet to find a ST that provides such gorgeous results so I would gladly put up with almost anything.