Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

Filtered by age: 44-55

This is the most amazing spray tan I have ever used. People ask me all the time where I went on vacation. They don't believe me when I tell them it came from a can. lol. Usually the second or third time, they want to know all about it. It is a very natural color and the "green" others refer to is the result of not shaking the can long enough and/or spraying on too much. You have to shake it a really long time, I shake almost a minute the first time. Then about 10-20 sec after stopping longer than a few seconds. The only con I can think of is that my feet always get it on them. Ugh. I have tried wearing little socks, Vaseline, ect. Finally what I decided to do was to put on lotion and then carefully scrub my feet after and that seems to do the trick.
If you want the perfect spray tan, then here is what I do:
ALWAYS wear gloves.
The first spray out of the can is "thick", make sure that you hold the can as far away as you can for the first second or two. After that, I usually hold about 1-2 feet away and I am careful not to spray the tops of my feet directly, they get enough just when I spray my legs.
Also, the first time you spray, do it very lightly and then the second day, do more. If I haven't sprayed for a while. I usually do a 3-4 day build up for the perfect tan. I exfoliate like crazy before the first time and then usually on the third day and then I usually exfoliate every 2-3 days after that. I think to have a natural tan, you need to spray about every 3 days after you have built up a good base. Sometimes it looks a bit blotchy after I exfoliate, but when I wake up in the morning after spraying the night before, it looks great. I also spray my face, and I was VERY hesitant to do that because my skin is incredibly sensitive and I have reactions to everything. I did get 1 blemish when I first started, but thank goodness I continued with my face after that because I never had anymore trouble, You need to refrain from spraying too heavy because then it will not look natural at all and it wastes so much of the spray that it isn't worth it. Also worth mentioning is that I am very, very white when not spray tanning and it worked great for me, so don't let that hold you back. I am fairly dark now and every says I look great. Have fun....

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this on my first visit to Sally's Beauty. My SO is so nice to want to go to Sally's after a nice dinner on a Friday night. Oh LOOK! There's Sally's!

It was on sale. It works great. To apply, I stepped in shower and applied 15" from me, and I am so glad I shut the curtain as it gets a fine powder all over everything, which rinses out well. I did my legs first, I always have a probem with streaking legs with any product. I was alarmed as it was so dark, and it went into the pores, but I was holding it too close. So, I kept a black slightly moist washcloth handy, then I did a blot, blot, blot with the washcloth. Making sure to blot inside of arms, back of knees, around toes, ankles and heel. No way would I use this on my face, I use Clarins.
It was dry very quickly. The color came out chocolate brown and I was so afraid, as I am a redhead, well strawberry blonde now that summer's here, but it wasn't too dark, it dries lighter. I am used to a very slight tan, or golden color, but by August my usual MO is to be a little tan from so much swimming. So it just looks like a natural tan. Note about leg: Nothing sticks on my legs very well without streaking, but this did OK. I had to go back and give it a second spray. Very happy with $8 spray tan.