Lac Hydrin Lac Hydrin 12 Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Lac Hydrin Lac Hydrin 12 Cream

1 review

Lac-Hydrin (ammonium lactate) Lotion, contains lactic acid 12% and the following ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, laureth-4, light mineral oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, methyl- and propylparabens, PEG-100 stearate, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol and water.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I also have a love-hate relationship with this but it's really my own fault. My dermatologist recommended this after I showed him my bumps from my severe eczema. He told me they were scars and to use this to get rid of them. I now realize my bumps are kp. He did warn me that it would sting if I had been scratching or open wounds. I was able to control my eczema with hydro cortisone and then used this once my scratches and wounds had been stabilized. AMAZING! I was in my 20's and had never had "normal skin". My kp had vanished and my skin was baby soft! I stopped using it after my lp disappeared but they have reappeared b/c of my eczema. I've had 2 kids and with each pregnancy it got worst. It's been difficult to maintain the lac hydrin b/c I can't control the eczema. When I've tried to use this knowing I had been scratching, it STINGS so much that I end up scratching my skin off making it worst. I'm really looking forward to being able to use this again. Maybe a combination of Baby Aveeno, minimal cortisone and a bout of yoga will control the eczema enough to be able to use this.