H2O+ Beauty Green Tea Anti-oxidant Serum

No Image

2.7

on 12/15/2009 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use both this and the eye serum in the morning for the hydration, then layer the face complex over all of it before my makeup. My skin has been looking better than it has in a long time. I'm surprised by the comments about the stinging and redness. I have rosacea, and I know all about sensitive skin, but I find that this product does not hurt my skin. This regimen is working well during the cold weather, but I may switch to the Oasis line for the summer months, when I need less rich moisturizers. Bit pricey, since I only use it to hydrate and still have to moisturize.

on 1/11/2009 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product thinking it would work for my sensitive acne skin. My face went bright red. I failed to read the ingredients when purchasing, but it has fragrance (parfum).

on 8/11/2006 11:32:00 AM

I have read so many raves about the Green Tea moisturizer and tried it. Liked it a lot and wanted to try more about the range. Anyone using this?
Bought the serum. It is very watery, comes in a clear liquid and absorbs well! Has a certain scent, not the sweet type but rather herbal.
Update: Guez this serum is too strong for my thin, sensitive skin. It causes redness and stings a little. It caused some bumps too.