Adult Acnomel tinted cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

3.5

Active Ingredients:Resorcinol 2%; Sulfur 8%. Inactive Ingredients:Alcohol 15% (W/W), Bentonite, Carbopol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Octoxynol-9, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Water

Adult Acnomel probably has the funniest name in skin care but I can't complain. It is a sulfur based excellent spot treatment that I highly recommend. When my face is super irritated, I like to use a mild cleanser and put adult acnomel on at nighttime.

Definitely a big fan of this product.

I am sort of on the fence about this stuff, but will recommend it, just to give it the benefit of the doubt.

I was (and still am) on the hunt for the miracle spot treatment. Other products that appear to work similarly well are Bye Bye Blemish and Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action. I wish this stuff had 10% sulfur instead of 8%.

It works fairly well, but I need to apply it a few times over a couple days to see a major improvement in an inflamed pimple. It's pigmented (unnecessary iron oxides, etc.) and appears dark on me, so I can't really wear it other than just before bedtime.

** Updating: I have had a couple instances in which I wear Acnomel overnight, and the next morning it is all but impossible to remove. This morning, I used Albolene, and then soap, and then Albolene again, and -- no joke -- the Acnomel is still there covering a large pimple. For that reason, and others mentioned above, I am no longer recommending this.