- Expensive for what it is
- Uses 2x as much product (foundation) as I would use with a brush
- Does not cover as well as a brush in my opinion.... hence maybe why I use 2x as much product to cover
- Just read another MUA review on here that I think is worth re-stating: "Absorbs skincare. I am pale and skincare obsessed. This does absorb sunscreen." I can see how that would be a thing
- Cleaning: the instructions state that it should be cleaned after every use (aka every day for some of us). Who has time for that? Even when you do clean (even if it is regularly), the stains will not come off. Tbh that is not a major big deal for me, but worth noting
- Storage: where/how do you store this in a hygienic manner?
- It is kind of fun to use ... something new than how I have been applying makeup on.
- I have only been using this to apply foundation, but I can see how this might be better used for applying liquid/cream blush or bronzer
- Despite the many concerns and cons that I have with this, I think it's worth trying at least once - I can see how some people may like it if you've hated using brushes. If you're really big on makeup and devoting a lot of time/products/money/tools to it, this may add to your collection and something that you turn to. I am not opposed to having one of these in my possession, but it is not a must have . It is kind of fun to use and, although that's such a silly minor thing, if it makes your makeup routine less a routine and more fun, it's good