4.4

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 years ago

I did like soft the sponge is and I loved using it in the morning. however after two weeks I noted a dark spot in the middle of the sponge and the sponge started to break up around that dark spot. I always made sure to hang the sponge after use so I don't think it's mold, I'm still not sure what the dark spot is and I don't want to use it on my face anymore.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

5 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE this sponge! I hope they NEVER discontinue this! I am so impressed with this that I will never use another sponge, brush or cloth with my face cleanser again! This sponge is super soft and gentle on the skin, rinses clean and although it hardens when it dries, it becomes fat and plump when you soak it in water again. There is no odour even after using this for months. I have replaced it more often, simply because I'm not sure it's okay to keep for an extended period of time but there is never even a hint of odour or mould, etc. For those who want a "scrubbing" sensation when cleansing their skin you probably won't like this. I've never tried a clairsonic but imagine it is the opposite end of the spectrum from this sponge. For me, gentle is the way to go. I've battled acne and redness in past, have oily/combination skin now, but have discovered over time that being kind to my skin has paid off as it's super smooth and clear now.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I absolutely love it! so gentle and very nice, my face feels really clean after using it

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I am SO GLAD I stumbled across the previous review because I was totally unaware of this sponge. I've been using and loving the Boscia konjac sponges for a couple of years now. They cost $19 CDN. The Quo sponge is $5, and there is absolutely no difference in the way they perform. The Quo one is flatter - more like a pancake than a sphere cut in half but I actually prefer the flatter shape. I am so delighted to have this much cheaper alternative to the Boscia sponge and won't be buying the pricier option again.

About reviewer (1490 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

5 years ago

Quo Konjac Sponge is amazing. Its a very gentle exfoliator and its cheap compare to $20+ for the name brand ones. Go get it. You won't be disappointed.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35