Biosilk Biosilk hydrating shampo

2.3

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I will never buy this product ever again, even if it is the last shampoo on earth. It makes my scalp physically sore. So sore. It causes my hair to fall out , to the point I thought something was seriously wrong with me. I thought to myself maybe it was the shampoo and conditioner, so I tried another shampoo I have and boom 1/4 of my hair fell out and my scalp is slowly healing. Please don't waste your money or your hair on this crap product.

I got this because i really liked the serum and the Silk shampoo. I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair that needs moisture. But after using this all i got was greasy hair. That never happens to me, i never have to wash my hair every single day.
It is definitely not worth the price, doesnt last a long time. I was also not a big fan of the smell of this product.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this in a shampoo/conditioner/Silk Therapy set from Target and I find they work absolutely amazing when used together. The smell is a great smell that I feel everyone could enjoy and the results are beautiful. After washing my hair with the shampoo and conditioner, I let my hair half-dry before putting in the smoothing serum. My hair results in a smooth, shiny and sleek look after straightening. I don't suggest this product for someone looking for volume but my issue is frizzy, wavy hair so volume wasn't a concern.

This shampoo doesn't lather, and makes my hair feel like it has residue. As a cleaner, I don't like it. As a once-a-week treatment for soft hair, I use it and the conditioner. It does make my hair really soft, but after a day it feels like it's picking up dirt! So, I will use this until it's gone, but I won't buy it again. There are deep conditioners that provide the same/ better results.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I saw lots of bad reviews but I like this shampoo. I bought big bottle (12 oz.) and I'm using it 4 moths now and there is still product left although I washing my hair every single day.

My hair is virgin, so I don't know maybe this shampoo to weak for dyed ones. It smells really nice, my hair shiny and the best thing they not dull anymore. I'm using conditioner and oil from this line as well. I am sure I will buy another bottle.

I also have very sensitive scalp, this one doesn't cost any problem.

I don't know maybe some people want some miraculous results from shampoo but as I don't believe in miracles and I tried a lot of different brands in the same price range - this is one of the best.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Extremely drying!

Bottles leak, product stinks like an old musty building that's been sitting untouched since the 70s, leaves you OILY and gross even paired with trying to fix it with decent products. Glad I got this as a gift. I'd never spend a dime on this.

Terrible, terrible shampoo. It is drying and does not smooth or hydrate the hair.

I bought this on a whim, having success with the Biosilk serum. Big mistake - should have checked MUA reviews first. Now I'm stuck with getting my hair back into the shape it was before I started using this shampoo.

Save yourself some time, money and grief - Pass on it if you see it on sale, throw it out if you currently own it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

While shopping at the grocery store, thought I would pick the shampoo and the conditioner up since it was on clearance (should have been a red flag for me right then and there). Nice packaging but when I tried it, it was very drying and my hair was left with no shine at all. It was a waste of money ($7.99) so I am going back to my Tresmesse Moisture Rich Shampoo which works so much better and lathers up 10x better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After using the Biosilk hair oil, I was very excited to use this shampoo. Talk about a huge disappointment. It definetly does not feel moisturizing. It doesn't suds up at all. The only good thing I have to say about it is it smelled great. Other than that, it was useless.