Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.5

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This cream really saves my skin in the wintertime. I work in a very dry environment and no other cream I tried would moisturize my skin enough.It is a little bit expensive but a jar will last you a long time. Just ran out of my 50 ml jar and it has never broken me out or caused any problems for my dry, sensitive skin. Also use the Kiehls ultra facial face wash and toner to go with it and it works really well for me.

on 12/6/2018 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

overall: 7/10

I like this cream overall. I got a free sample from Adore Beauty and have been using for the past couple of weeks. It's definitely moisturising and is non-irritating. However, I need a bit of a heavier cream for my dry skin, so I would recommend this for people with combo-normal skin rather than dry skin. Additionally, I'm not a fan of the jar packaging.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Such a good, solid, reliable moisturizer. Never irritated my sensitive combination skin. Worked perfectly in the summer when applied in a tiny amount (that is all that is needed in any event). I would definitely repurchase soon, should my current moisturizer not work out. Really impressed.

on 4/28/2018 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this as a Birchbox sample. The formula is super moisturizing and gentle, but I don't care to pay so much for a basic night cream. In my late 50's I need some anti-aging juju, some retinol or hyaluronic acid or whatnot.

I got this as a samplr and since a friend of mine swears by this products I was really excited to try it.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with most of the comments here: the cream is not that hydrating. And that's coming from someone with combination/oily skin.
This product also contains quite a lot of silicone, which you can actually feel. It lays over your face and fingers when you apply the cream and forms a film on top of your skin - even when the actual cream is long sunk in. Ughh I hate that feeling.

I already decided that I didn't like this cream, but I was about to use up the sample size. However, I think this cream kind of broke me out. I did not get pimples or any redness, but after I used this for a couple of days I noticed quite a few white spots all over my face. I figuered that it has to be this product and threw the remaining product away.

on 11/28/2017 4:24:00 PM

Love this cream for winter. It is perfect for my combination skin...doesn't feel too oily but doesn't dry out the cheeks. My skin gets flaky sometimes in winter and this cream takes care of that. I love how it smells too. My skin feels really soft after applying it which is always a bonus. It doesn't sit on my skin like other creams I've used. No breakouts.

on 6/19/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have the ultra face cream with SPF. I am NC 30-35, mature combination skin, prone to hives and milia. This is a bit too rich for me in the summer and caused some whiteheads which is unusual for me.

on 4/30/2017 9:17:00 PM

Even though this is supposed to be okay for sensitive skin, there is something in it which made my face burn and turn red on first application. I was disappointed as I had read good things about this cream. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with reactive skin types like mine.

on 2/11/2017 12:50:00 AM

Tried the sample of this and I understand the hype. It feels so light and hydrating, spreads easily and feels lovely. It helps to regulate oil production, so I am not as shiny during the day. Only downside is the jar packaging. I don't like jars, so I will look for something else.

on 12/14/2016 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this after breaking out in eczema patches on my face last winter due to dry radiator heating in the house and dry air at work.

I don't use this as an 'all over' face moisturizer, but rather a spot treatment at night or during the day for roughly, scaly, patchy, eczema skin. This is just too heavy to wear every day all over. I have done an occasional night time 'mask' of this when my skin was so wind burnt from the cold weather, but use it for dry skin patches.

Took me an entire year to work my way through one jar. I downgraded at lippie because it's pricey at £24.