Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.1

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Such a good, solid, reliable moisturizer. Never irritated my sensitive combination skin. Worked perfectly in the summer when applied in a tiny amount (that is all that is needed in any event). I would definitely repurchase soon, should my current moisturizer not work out. Really impressed.

on 2/12/2018 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Got the sample to try it out first, and felt a burning sensation immediately upon application. Not buying this product. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin.

on 6/16/2017 3:15:00 PM

Again w the PARABENS ???

This made my skin calmer than the lotion type of the ultra moisturizer HOWEVER , it doesn't do great under powder as much .

Nor does it make my skin as soft as the lotion version .

Not buying it again unless they revise their ingredients to remove them pesky parabens!

on 4/30/2017 9:17:00 PM

Even though this is supposed to be okay for sensitive skin, there is something in it which made my face burn and turn red on first application. I was disappointed as I had read good things about this cream. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with reactive skin types like mine.

on 3/23/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always thought Kiehl's was some overrated snobbish brand for some reason. Recently a Kiehl's opened near me so I decided to take a look. I got some samples and gave them a try. I have extremely sensitive skin and some of their products made it worse but this cream is sooo great. I use it with the cleanser and toner from the ultra facial line and love love it. My skin looks so healthy, hydrated and my wrinkles have almost completely dissapeared (although this cream does'nt pretend to do something for that).
I have some dry patches on my forehead and they are completely gone. I use it only at night because it is quite greasy, I don't think it would work well under makeup. It makes my skin incredibly soft! My rosacea has also dissapeared nearly completely! I tried the Ultra Facial Balm too which is even greasier, but it was too heavy for me. I hope they never discontinue this, because I love this! (I have tried dozens of moisturisers from high end to drugstore)
I took one lippie of because of the unhygienic packaging (a jar) and because of the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY sensitive and I have struggled to find a product that works with my sensitive skin but also provides moisture to my skin. This does both! I love this product and have been extremely happy with how my skin looks after using it. It is quite pricey but to me the price is well worth it for how much product you get from one jar, and it is the first cream I have found that makes my skin feel so nice :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Seba moisturizing cream works the same, actually a bit better than this according to my skin haha. Don't get me wrong, I love this product, but since I loved it so much, I go through every tub like there's no tomorrow. This stuff ain't cheap you know so yea, thank goodness I found a better alternative:)

on 10/3/2015 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Oh wow. This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever tried.
I have been looking for something that really hydrates without making the skin greasy and this is just the perfect product for that. It's super soft and easy to apply, it absorbs quickly.
I often wake up with dry, red and flaky cheeks but if I apply this at night, in the morning my cheeks are actually ok and it's like this product brings the redness and irritation down.

It's definitely worth a try on sensitive skins, and Khiels are a brand that strongly believe in samples, unlike some other places.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This burns my skin pretty badly around my nose. It does moisturize very well despite the burning I get. The packaging is good and I have traveled with it several times so that's not a problem. It may have contributed to some breakouts I had over the winter and I'm pretty sure it clogs my pores. I wouldn't buy this cream again.

on 11/30/2014 11:31:00 AM

the packaging is poor because a jar always has cross contamination issues. It is quite moisturizing all right but would also break me out from time to time, not serious, just few tiny bumps that is kind of itchy. I guess it is too oily maybe in the ingredient list, I would not buy it again because for half or a third of the price, there are lots of other wonderful products, including cetaphil, eucerin etc.
Another downside is that in humid climate, where I lived now, it is difficult to apply this product evenly and even more difficult to apply sunscreen and foundation immediately after because it does not absorb too well, the oils always stat on top of the surface.