Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, collagen, elastin, aloe vera gel, squaline, wheat germ oil, retinyl palmitate, dimethicone, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, carbomer 940, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance.

on 2/7/2017 3:30:00 PM

I bought this cream on a whim at Walmart after googling it and seeing it had amazing reviews. I went back to walmart the next day and bought 3 more jars. This cream is incredible for an extremely low price. It's better than most of the expensive creams and moisturizers I have tried at a tiny fraction of the price. I have combination skin, a little bit of acne scarring and am prone to breakouts and this hasn't made my skin break out. It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. It makes my face soft and supple and makes my complexion look better overall. Works well under makeup before primer. Sometimes I will mix it with foundation for a lighter coverage and it mixes really well - doesn't make the foundation separate or go weird like some creams and lotions will. I also use this all over my body and on my hands. Highly recommend this cream.

on 6/3/2016 12:12:00 AM

I found this at the dollar store. Don't let that fool you. It's cheap but very effective, as it's summer now and Cetaphil is too heavy. I usually hate fragranced creams but this one is really light and sweet. My skin feels healed, soft, comforted, and nourished. I don't need tons to cover my face and body, which is a good selling point. I can't believe this product isn't more mainstream.
I'll probably switch back to Cetaphil when I need SERIOUS moisture, but as of right now, this is perfect. No greasy after-feel, doesn't run off my skin when I sweat (which I certainly WILL as I'm moving out west to the desert), no sense of being "coated." Just ideally smooth skin.

on 5/6/2016 9:46:00 AM

I only use this for my body, mostly my hands. It is an *extremely* inexpensive cream that moisturizes well enough for me (and I have lizard hands in the winter). I normally use ~natural~ creams/lotions simply because I prefer their aesthetic, and this product has that sort of chemically "slippy" texture those lack - but in an enjoyable, smoothing way. It feels lovely on the skin. It's heavily (and cheaply) scented but I actually really like the smell.

It contains parabens. I think in this day and age we should be allowed to make our own decisions re: products that contain parabens, etc. For this reason I probably won't repurchase, even though I've happily gone through 2 big tubs. If there were no other product that performed for me, I would buy it again.

on 12/23/2015 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand the hype about this product. First of all, can we talk about jar packaging? If you think that you are putting active ingredients on your face with this cream, you are wrong. As soon as you open that jar and put your hands in it, everything is contaminated and you can't have active ingredients anymore.. they are gone!

So after opening the packaging, you are just slathering a really emollient cream on your body. It's not a bad thing in itself, it's just not as effective as a serum or something like that.. it's just really hydrating.

Also, the fragrance is really present and it's a quite greasy product. If you sweat after applying this product, you'll get really greasy.

I just don't think it's a product that is really worth the hype. If it does work for you, I'm super happy for you, but It's not a product that I will recommend nor encourage other people to buy it!

on 12/18/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Google professional reviews and articles on this cream. It's not good for your skin especially your face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm feom Saskatchewan, so we have drastically dry +40c summers and dry, drastically cold -40c winters. this. is. my. saviour. helps with after-sun, repairs all signs of damage, has a very very light subtle smell. I am VERY acne prone, and the use of this cream has banished all signs of pimples alongside my Spectro gel cleanser. RECOMMEND x100000

on 9/13/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This cream is unbelievable. Look at your list of ingredients. Vitamin E begins the list of good stuff and I think it is number 6 on the list. From the Vitamin E on down, u have your list of the oils that make up this wonderful and awesome cream. I have been using the lotion for years and just last week picked up my first two jars of the cream. I tell all my family about the lotion and now will share with them my love of the cream. I am still in shock, as I have been for years, the pricing on these products. As other have said, I have paid high, very high, dollar for body products that cannot hold a candle to these products. Your skin is your testimony. Your skin will tell the truth and will not lie. No matter how badly u want to like the high dollar lotion and cream that u just bought, please don't do it again. Buy these products. I have only used the Vitamin E line, but I feel confident the other products in this brand will be equally as good. This lotion and cream brings a softness and smoothness that I have never had in any other product. I keep hoping and praying that the price remains the same that it has for the past years I have been buying it. It get so many good reviews on so many sites, that I keep thinking that the price will have to increase. As one reviewer said and I am sure there are more that say, it is so inexpensive to buy, and works so well, and we love it so much, that no matter the cost, expensive or very expensive, we would still buy. Now, that is loving a product. If u have not tried this, please, please, put at the top of your list to buy and don't come home without it. That's how good this product is. And, please write a review to tell us your thoughts on it. I feel very, very confident you will not be disappointed.

This review id for the Vitamin e gel, I didn't really find
that this moisturised my skin at all

on 6/23/2015 7:51:00 AM

I'm on my second jar of this cream. It works so well to keep my face even, smooth, and clear. It helps help acne scar marks and heal breakouts. I love this $3 cream and I hope Walmart always carries it because it the only place I seem to find it. I've used high and low end creams and this one amazes me.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This cream is a must have! I normally have very nasty looking legs. Red bumps, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, etc. I have been using this after I get done showering or shaving and my legs have never looked better. It makes my skin smooth as silk and I have no red bumps! I also use this on my face at night. In the morning, my skin feels really soft and my overall complexion is better.

Since Wal-mart sells this in a 2 pack, I took one jar to the stable I manage because the horses with pink noses get really bad sunburn that causes scabs and blisters. After just one day, they looked much better. I also started using it on their tails because they sometimes get dry, scabby areas that are itchy. This product works better than anything I've used that is actually made for horses! I will always keep this on hand both at the stable and at home.