4.3

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

a day ago

I have tried out this product multiple times hoping I can get it to work for me, but the result is always the same. It initially feels nice and emollient on the skin, but a few minutes later, my skin is back to feeling almost as dry as it was before. I have a lot of dry patches and flaky areas, and this product is pretty ineffective against those. On the plus side, it doesn't break me out and is very affordable, but the lack of effective moisturizing is a deal-breaker.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 months ago

I loved the price of FOTE ,two for $3.00, and it makes my skin feel nice, face and body. BUT, I can't take the fragrance - anyone who has read my previous posts knows that I'm a fruitcake when it comes to smells. I did spray some Zum Frankincense and Myrrh body spray in one jar, which made it fairly tolerable. I'm going to try to get through both jars, but will definitely not repurchase. EDIT- 2/14/2020: I quit using because of the fragrance, but lately my skin has been super dry. Yesterday I pulled it back out, and it was exactly what I needed! Guess I'm a fan now, and the Zum Body Spray helps.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2 months ago

This smells so nice. Fresh and light. It's a great moisturizer for someone with sensitive skin that wants to be able to put their pants on with sticking to them. I use this all over. Doesn't break me out and is super affordable. I would highly recommend it.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairOther, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

9 months ago

Love this stuff!! Price us great and quality is excellent! I find this to be a great nighttime moisturizer- doesn't cause breakouts, irritation, etc. However, as a daytime moisturizer, I find it is still good but I need more moisture, so I use a different cream. For nighttime though, it is so effective and really smooths skin ; doesn't over moisturize or under- moisturize. Have tried other night creams in the past butvwasnt impressed they clogged my pores for some reason FOTE doesn't...Wonderful budget friendly cream. Will r/p

About reviewer (478 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

a year ago

Been using this a few years & it's a great moisturizer & very cheap!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I have been using this moisturizer for several years now and I absolutely love it! It comes in a 2 pack at Walmart for under 4 dollars and 1 jar lasts forever. I use it morning and night and it works well under foundation and absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy at all. Great quality moisturizer at a super cheap price!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

2 years ago

I use to work with a woman who looked to be about 50 years old, but she was actually in her seventies. She swore by this cream. So, when I saw a two pack at Walmart for only $2.99, I jumped on it. FOTE leaves my face soft and moist, but it absorbs well and isn't heavy. I like to use this after a facial scrub or anytime I feel dry. I don't use it all the time; just when I'm feeling dry. I use cold cream at night and that leaves a layer of moisture on my face. In the morning I use Ponds Facial Wipes with Cold Cream Technology. Depending on how dry I feel, I may or may not use the FOTE. I suggest going to Walmart or a dollar store to pick these up. FOTE varies wildly in price depending on where you buy them.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

Despite the marketing, this lotion is really, REALLY bad for your skin, bad for your body and should not be used. I, too used this cream in my younger years and thought that I was doing something great for my skin. This cream broke me out and I ended up using this cream as a hand cream, but I wish I didn't, because this stuff is absolutely terrible. See the link below for more details on this product: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/599658/Fruit_of_the_Earth_Vitamin_E_Skin_Care_Cream/#.WqTLiujwbIU

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I bought this cream on a whim at Walmart after googling it and seeing it had amazing reviews. I went back to walmart the next day and bought 3 more jars. This cream is incredible for an extremely low price. It's better than most of the expensive creams and moisturizers I have tried at a tiny fraction of the price. I have combination skin, a little bit of acne scarring and am prone to breakouts and this hasn't made my skin break out. It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. It makes my face soft and supple and makes my complexion look better overall. Works well under makeup before primer. Sometimes I will mix it with foundation for a lighter coverage and it mixes really well - doesn't make the foundation separate or go weird like some creams and lotions will. I also use this all over my body and on my hands. Highly recommend this cream.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I found this at the dollar store. Don't let that fool you. It's cheap but very effective, as it's summer now and Cetaphil is too heavy. I usually hate fragranced creams but this one is really light and sweet. My skin feels healed, soft, comforted, and nourished. I don't need tons to cover my face and body, which is a good selling point. I can't believe this product isn't more mainstream. I'll probably switch back to Cetaphil when I need SERIOUS moisture, but as of right now, this is perfect. No greasy after-feel, doesn't run off my skin when I sweat (which I certainly WILL as I'm moving out west to the desert), no sense of being "coated." Just ideally smooth skin.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure